Scan

I went for a scan last week and the staff kept on shout down the speaker at me to Stay still, I listen and tried very very hard, after 50 minuets had gone by I just couldn’t take them shouting at me, I spoke up and asked them ( well how I am I ment to do that is I have PD) they went quite and after a few minuets of nothing happening they said all finshed, as the staff come into the room, no eye contact,no sorry nothing I got up and left. Who are they ment to help people if they don’t know what people have :rage:

Hi @Raz1,

I’m really sorry to hear about your experience - it’s absolutely appalling what you experienced.

If you’d like to challenge this behaviour we can help support a complaint. Can you private message me your email address, along with the name of the hospital and what you’d like to come of this experience? I will pass this onto our campaigns team who will chat with you directly following this.

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi there sorry not been well, I don’t know how to send a private message

Hi Raz1,

I’m really sorry to hear that you have not been well lately.

If you wish to send Reah a private message you can simply click on her avatar image next to her post above. You will get a small pop-up like this:

Then you need to click on the blue Message%20button button to start composing your message.

I hope that helps, but please do let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Best wishes,
Mara
(Moderation Team)

Hi Raz1,

I hope the instructions Mara sent were helpful for future reference. I have passed you email address onto my colleague so that he can contact you to save you the bother of having to send me a pm.

Best wishes,
Reah