Scared of the future

Hi neenag
Some good news I went to the consultant today and he told me my bells palsey will go away completely.i have a twin with aspergers who at 2years old set the chess board up with everything in the right place after being shown once I knew all the moves they did.twins99
Twins99 good news about bells palsy. The twin with aspergers..is it with a learning disability or not? We support someone with aspergers an no LD. She is so intelligent.

speak soon neenag xx
Hi there You sound like you have a good positive attitude. My h has had pd for probably 10 yrs , diagnosed 7 years ago, but he was well on with it by then. His neuro actually told him that although he is now frail being 74 it is his positive attitude that is making him do well with his pd , so I am sure you will do well lots Love Sunray x
Thankyou sunray...you know I think its because I see myself as a survivor not a victim 90% of the time. I put this down to being brought up in dysfunctional family. thankfully due to my stubborn nature I didnt follow the same route as most of my siblings. but,,,,thats a whole new story lol:grin::laughing::rolling_eyes::laughing:
Hi neenag the twin with the aspergers.hes two years in front with his maths.the tutors have told him to show his working outs but he says there's no need to he knows the answer.he could end up being a lecturer he's got no feelings.ive always said he can talk about the world then walk into the doorframe.at 2.5 years I set the chess board up and showed him what all the pieces did .i then packed it away two mins later he came into the kitchen dad I want a game he had set it up right and knew the moves.but tight clothes,sitting down bothers him.light touches,etc.twins99
HI twins 99. just got in from work so fingers givin up, post you properly tomorrow. hope you have had a better day today. love neenag xx
hi just to let you all know......I am no longer as scared as I was and IM VOLUNTEERING FOR PD TRIALS,,,whoo whoo! thats scary lol,:laughing::laughing::laughing:
I have just picked up this thread . Well there you go Neenag you got there in the end , like most of us in general good on you