Self help

Hello everybody, Happy new year to you all, can anyone tell me how long does it take to get a response from the self help people who do the online bit, I signed up to it last time the forum was published and up to yet I’ve not even had one written word from anyone, could someone tell me why.?strong text

Hi Wag.thomas5763,

Thanks for your post. We’re sorry you’ve been waiting to hear back about self help and had no response. Can you tell us more about what help you were looking for and where you signed up?
We can then try to find some advice for you, and we’ll certainly let the Parkinson’s team know that you are looking for information about this.

Best wishes,
Edwina
Moderation Team

Hello,sorry for the late reply,I’m from Kirkby in Ashfield,Nottinghamshire,I heard that I could do the self help online [private details edited out by moderator], please let me know when I can start.bye.

Hi @Wag.thomas5763,

I’m really sorry that you still haven’t heard back from the team and for having had to edit out your private details to protect your privacy online. If you would like to join one of the groups of our online self-management programme you would need to register your interest here. Could you confirm if you have you done that already? if you did this a long time ago and haven’t heard back it might be worth registering your interest again on the page linked above in case something has gone wrong and they never received your completed form.

Please keep us posted so we can follow this up for you.

Best wishes,
Mara
Moderation Team

Hello again reah,I know I said I’d let you know in a fortnight how the tablets I’m on now are treating me,as you know I had 2 good night’s sleep,then last night I was awake again all night,with my feet tremoring,a feeling like restless legs and a tremor in my legs,do you have any ideas that might work for me,because it’s really getting me down,and the wife tooI’ve a good mind to tell the doctor to take them or take me off the evil tablets,I’ve got an appointment to see him on 11 /02/2019,and I’m going armed with questions to fire at him,and I dare bet that he’ll give me something else to help. Me,but it will only make things worse,really,bye.Wag