If you, or someone close to you, has been diagnosed in the past three years we would love to hear from you.
We want to learn more about your experience of a new Parkinson’s diagnosis so we can better shape the services we offer to people with the condition from the point of diagnosis.
There are two ways you can get involved:
- An informal and semi-structured interview with our user experience consultant Mike.
We’d like to spend an hour with you to discuss the experience of your journey up to and after diagnosis, the level of support received and where that support is coming from. There are four possible locations:
- London – 2nd June 2016 at Parkinson’s UK HQ, Vauxhall Bridge Road, SW1V 1EJ
- Bristol, Cardiff or Edinburgh – dates available up until 17 June 2016. These can take place at your home or a location you are comfortable with. They may also be an option to video call, though face to face is preferable.
If you’d like to take part, know of someone else that might be interested, or are just looking to find out more, please do get in touch.
2. Online survey
- If you’re not able to make an interview but you’d still like to be part of this research project, you can fill in our short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PJZQVVP
- It should take about 15 minutes and at the end you’ll be given the opportunity to enter our draw to win a £25 Marks and Spencer voucher.
Thank you so much,