Side effects of meds

Hi all just wondering if anyone knows what the highest dose you can get out on in the Nero patch

I was using Neupro patches about five years ago, I think 6mg was the maximum.dose, though that might have changed. The big problem is that the bigger the patch, the more skin you need and I found it was tedious and sometimes painful to continually change the patch’s location. It was also demoralizing to see my self in the bathroom mirror covered in red blotches.

Thank you for answering. It’s just my son was on 16 mg the last 5years but I have just found out all the side effects they can have. And unfortunately he had them all. I just find it unbelievable that the dr’s did not connect the things my son was going through with the patches. To say I am annoyed is an understatement. Everything I have looked up in the last week all point’s to the highest dose being 6 mg and just can’t believe my son was on 16 mg

Hi biddy,

I’m sorry to hear that your son experienced side affects from his Neupro patches. If you’re concerned about his dosage, you should definitely raise this with your GP or speak to his Parkinson’s nurse. You can also speak to one of our advisers via our helpline service.

Please give them a call on 0808 800 0303.

I hope this helps, however, feel free to come back to me with any further questions.

Best wishes,
Reah