Sleepstation

Hi, just before I was recently diagnosed I had signed up with Sleepstation (free for Civil Servants) for CBT for insomnia, a six week course of treatment to deal with my poor sleep which I had attributed to depression resulting from work related stress, but now recognise is part of the whole complex interrelationships of Parkinson’s symptoms. I have put the programme on hold now that I have had the Parkinson’s diagnosis.
I was wondering if anyone else has used Sleepstation to overcome PD related sleep issues and how it works in conjunction with medication (I have been prescribed Madopar).
Thanks

have not, but I use valerian root to help me sleep when I need it, works well

I don’t have parkinsons, but I am a carer. I used to use valarian root to help me sleep years ago but at that time there I could only get the root loose in Culpepers and it was a bit hit and miss as to how much to use so I stopped. Now however there are tea bags available which I presume will be a proper measured amount. It did work before, just sometimes too well so having a measured amount would be good and certainly worth a try.