Smell

i seem to have had an improvement to my sense if smell.
the only thing i can put this down to as taking a very large dose of concentrated probiotic yogurt. any similar or different experiences????
I know my sense of smell is severely affected by PD. But I only know this because I have been shown that I can't smell cinnamon or vanilla or many other pleasant smells.

However, there is a good side to this affliction!:exclamation:
Around 6 or 7 years ago, I was travelling back from a golfing weekend in Le Touquet, France with 23 friends. We had just played a Ryder Cup type of competition with 12 players hailing from London and another 12 players from Essex. The London lads gave us a right good thrashing but all of us still had a great time. Needless to say, the whole weekend had been an endless fest of booze and Indian meals separated by a few rounds of golf.

Anyway, I was riding shotgun in my mate Mickey's Jaguar with another three pals in the back. Losing my sense of smell a few years prior proved invaluable! The air was turning green from methane flatulence and I was the only one whose head wasn't hanging out the window gasping for a clean breathe. :fearful::grin::flushed:

Even so, I wished that I'd taken some head phones along with me!!