Smovey Rings?

Has anyone any experience or opinions on “Smovey Rings”? I have had a good look at these, they sound good, but… at over £100 I need convincing. I have had to cut back on my exercise rotutine as I was getting more angina, maybe due to the recent hot weather. I was also finding that my balance was becoming more of a problem. I can swim fine, and do so at least once a week. But I need more ways of exercising, which is why I started to consider getting some of these “Smovey Rings”. Anyone got anything on these? Ta…

Yes, I got them a couple of months ago. If you use them 10 mins a day it helps with stiffness in the arms, shoulders. You get tapes to help you through and as you progress there are exercises to help with balance. I’ll be honest, I haven’t used them every day but incorporate them into other exercises. I find them good. Have a look on YouTube and see if the exercises will suit you.

Thankyou for the reply. I will be ordering these up soon, I think.

Hello, I’ve just heard about these as a treatment for PD related constipation and I’m wondering if it’s worth the investment. Would be glad to hear your experience wt the them. Also I am in UK. Where did you get yours from?
Stoakview

I’m afraid this is beyond my price range at the moment.

Thanks for posting MB420 Yes, it’s the price that’s putt me off without a bit more info from someone who uses them.