So Sad

Hi all,

Two months ago my dad was admitted to hospital for a week to have his parkinsons medication monitored. Two days in he broke his hip in hospital then transferred to another then broke it again and his leg and since there has deteriorated rapidly. He has had every infection going and now has pneumonia in both lungs. It doesn't look like he will be with us much longer and I am completely devastated. He is not eating or drinking and is on fluids.

I cannot believe that two months ago he was fine and since he has been in hospital he has ended up critical.

Not sure how I am going to cope
x
So sorry to hear that, Lozza. Take care. Please keep in touch.
Dear Lozza,

You and your dad are in my prayers.

Peace and comfort be with you,

Lex
Very sorry to hear that , we are all thinking of you and your dad
thinking of you both.......
So sorry to hear about your Dad, I can't imagine how hard it must be for you :disappointed: There is always this forum or the P helpline you can contact if you want to talk to anyone about everything. Best wishes to you all.
My dad passed away Friday 12th July, I'm heartbroken :(
My thoughts are with you xx
Thinking about you at this difficult time.
:cry::disappointed:
Hello Lozza, I feel your pain, I lost my father after a long battle , his death was very unpleasant and I felt his death badly, I know that all the people on this
Forum who have read your post will be thinking of you now,I hope this can soften
the sting of losing your Father, I am truly sorry for your loss.
Be strong he is at peace
Fed
So sorry to hear that your dad has passed away, Lozza. Hugs to you and your family.
I share your grief, Lozza.
My wife of 66 years passed away on Monday and it is hard to take at 90.She was in hospital for 10 days and the compassionate care was wonderful despite all the criticism in the media.
Take solace in knowing that you have always loved him and that he is at peace.
Bless you, be brave.
Love.
Dear Lozza and Jackmin, I am very sorry to hear of the loss of your loved ones. They are at peace now but it is always so hard for those left behind. You are both in my thoughts. xx
Many thanks for all your messages of support, it means a lot and Jackmin, I send my condolences to you and your family too.

I am going to see my dad tomorrow at the funeral parlour to spend some time with him and to give him a letter from me and also ones from my 3 children too with some photos. I've got his favourite aftershave to make him smell nice and I am just gonna sit with him for how long I like. Just to be able to tell him how much I love him and how much I have enjoyed having him as my daddy. He was such a lovely gentleman and always full of laughs and oh how I will miss that whistle of his.

We get to say our final goodbye on Friday and I really do not know how I am going to cope

Much love to you all

Lozza x x x