Stem Cell treatment Feedback

Hi 

Am search for someone who has had stem cell treatment and would be prepared to meet with my father who is considering some. 

He is (as are many of us) not a fan of surgery and is unsure about the potential benefits, whilst we can find stories good and some not so encouraging on the web I think dad would really like to have some face to face time with people who have actually got first hand experience.

We are based in Sussex so ideally keen to meet people in that area.

Hope there are some people who can help or perhaps point us in the correct direction.  I guess we are hoping to hear from people with positive stories, but if you have anything negative it might be good to hear about that too. 

Many thanks

Barry 

have you clicked on research at top of page then scroll down to videos intresting bit on stem cells,

clinical trails research

i travelled to germany approx 4 years ago and had stem cells injected in my spinal fluid. the placebo effect lasted about 4 months.

where are they offering to do this stem cell,i take it not on nhs or is it

my treatment was private

oh i thought so,sorry it never worked,

Hi Gus & Wounded Lion 

of course sorry to hear that Wounded Lions treatment was not what we all hope for. 

Will keep plugging away and hopefully find some good news 

Barry

there are a lot of crooks out there. particularly in mexico and some buts of europe.

there are a lot of crooks out there. particularly in mexico and some buts of europe.

oops