Stiffness and joint pain

My biggest issue is constant stiffness and joint pain. I still manage golf and gym and am ok once I get started but walking is difficult due to the stiffness and pain in shoulder elbow and even big toe.

I have been started on ropinorole, currently 6mg slow release in the morning, recently topped up with 2mg in the evening. It doesn’t seem to be helping.

Does anyone have a similar experience and any examples of treatment that has helped

I too suffered a lot from joint pain - especially my lower back, neck and shoulders. Last September I started the switch to becoming completely veggie and am now at the point where meat and dairy products have absolutely no appeal. I feel a lot better and my various pains are greatly reduced.

I was diagnosed last year & apart from clicky knees hadn’t really been bothered by any joint problems however I recently woke up in the middle of the night with 2 fingers of my left hand locked! I eventually freed them but it was a bit of a shock & they’ve been sore ever since. I see my neurologist later this month so I’ll see what he has to say.