Stomach muscle cramps

I am not sure if I am using this forum correctly, however I would be interested to hear from anyone who has some suggestions for alleviating stomach muscle cramps which I seem to have developed over recent months. I was diagnosed with PD in March 2020. Thank you very much. Paul

Hello @Tall-Paul and welcome to the forum. Your post is showing so you did just fine! I noticed that there have been no answers from our friendly members and this may be because of people being busy at this time of year. I do hope that they show up soon to answer you. Stomach cramps are really unpleasant so I hope you get some help soon.

Meanwhile, if you type “Stomach Cramps” in the search box - click the magnifying glass in the top right - you should see past posts about this and how others have dealt with it. It’s a good idea to have a word with your doctor or Parkinson’s nurse about this too since they could suggest treatments that will help you with this.

If you would like to get some support in the meantime, we have a notice at the beginning of each Forum section that will help you get in touch while our Helpline is having a short break.

Looking forward to hearing more from you,
Janice
Forum Moderation Team

I also get cramp in my stomach muscles, it can be very painful. The Sinemet does help. I’m early 50’s diagnosed 4 years ago.