Stress

iam so stressed latley ihave let everything pile up on me and now my head is over powered with bad thoughts ,which i cant remove no matter wot anyone says to me and means well to me it dont seem to work,igot pains in me chest which now i cant sleep cus of the pain,i feel so horrible hate meself.ino maypeople will say ali u have been here before ,and yes ihave last year with c twice ,but this is so different i really really just cant cope now,and im loosing friends through it ,cus i cant learn to just keep memouth shut for 5 mins ,i get told to calm down ,and when i do calm down the probs are still there and i cant fite erm no more,ive been offered councilling ,which ishould of been offered weeks ago before i got ot his stage ,but now it too late ,things have just gone to far and theres no way out no more:disappointed:SO TO MANY PEOPLE THAT IHAVE UPSET IAM SO SORRY IAM GOING THROUGH HELL AT THE MOMMENT ,IAM RELLY TRUELY SORRY:disappointed:
good morning ali, are you still awake
IHAVE BEEN FOR HOURS:disappointed:
you get my mail
INOT GOT MY LAPPY AT MO ,ME BRUV LENT ME HIS ,I GOT PROB WITH MINE,ISAW A EMAIL LAST FRIDAY I THINK ,BUT IBEEN SO MESSED UP
SORRY INO WOT U TALKING ABOUT NOE I JUST GOT ONE ,I CANT TALK TO ANYONE AT MO JAX INEED TO STOP CRYIN FIRST AND GET RID OF ME PAIN,I CATCH UP WHEN I CAN MANAGE ,SORRY
ok,

just remember that you are well loved on this forum. and there is always someone to talk too.
Hi Ali, I read about you being offered counselling being too late,
it is never too late to take up the offer. What you are going thru is hell, anything would be worth a try.

Hard I know to get going I know, but it could really help you what have you to lose? The forum would support you
Gill10
Hi Ali

I don't know you as I am relatively new to the forum but just wanted to add that along with others in here I do care and also that I agree it's not too late to start counselling and it could well help! Don't be on your own. Thinking of you.
aj take what help you need i no at the moment everything looks black .but aj you wouldnt ave got this far if you wasnt a very strong person and you are aj very strong / you underestmate your own inner strengh your an inspration to a lot of people (who else do you know who can drive a tank)dont look back look forward you have many freinds here aj who care about you so be strong forward all the way your freind jd:smile:
Hi Alij The first thing youve got to stop worrying about is the people you think youve upset, if theyve got the hump with you knowing what your going through theyre not worth it, and secondly , its not to late to get some professional help, do it Ali if not for you then do it for Beci, your sincerly PARKYPETE
Hi ali,
I have also felt very low the last few days,well week.Its horrible get upset at little things.I have been open,about my feelings on here.I think the forum is a great support however at times get paranoid when no one seems to be around,or not replying.makes me cry sometimes.god I sound sad..I also have got friends who I go on msn with and call when need a chat.However having been without a mobile for over a week has really been hard,miss the txts just checking if ok and the jokes.Use to txt to say on line.I felt last week people didn't care,weren't on line when I was,when I needed them.But hey I did tend to sign in at odd times.can't expect them here 24/7 in case I need chat LOL. I know I have a couple of good friends who I can call anytime day or night if need to,I really do appreciate it.Also have to remember there are a lot of people on forum,cant hit it off with them all.
Ali I should be starting counseling in few weeks,I'm scared cos I have felt better last 2 days.I know I will cry at the sessions,bit worried will pull me down again.I'm 75% thinking I will go,even if gets worse before better,I think will benefit me in long term.
I went to a group called the freedom project few years ago,I found it very helpful,meeting chatting to people who had been though similar.I would really recommend it.social services or gp would probably know if there is one near you.
Take Care Dot xx
thankyou all so much for ur concern ,iam trying so hard to get through this,and iam now going to get help from the correct people spoke with gp this morning,ino u all care and when i can speak out more with out bursting into tears or thinking bad thoughts of me life i will open up to u slowley ,i just need some time and tlc if i can ,and it will bring me through again fingers crossed ,thankyou u all again ,hugsxx