Sussed it

I went through every page and was still left with 3 new posts eek

because this problem is not being dealt with appropriately by the web team.

bb 

Althea from parkinsons said she was going to inform the web team BB, so hopefully we will get it sorted sooner if not later.......

Can't wait............ Sheffy!

That will be the day opps sorry thought i was on favourite songs post.

It was sent to web team at least two weeks ago and as far as I know bugger all has be done to correct issue.

BB

Dear Betty Blue,

The Web Team is aware of this, however it’s not a quick fix and there are other projects that are currently being worked on.

Please be patient with us.

Best wishes,
Alethea
Digital Team

I think bb was having a bad day

here we go again one post that is not visible five pages to go through one completed four to go.

this is getting REALLY stupid now, when is this going to be sorted??????????????????????

fed up.

Hi All,

The dreaded phantom 'posts' are here to haunt me again after about a 4 week break, I thought it was too good to be true!! Trouble is i'm finding it more difficult to get rid of these ones!

Sheffy

agreed i was down to 00000000000000000000 now up to 64 again.

I'll take back what I said, it seems you have a lot more problems than me BB, good luck and sorry, I don't have any cause to moan about mine!!

Sheffy x

now i am up t 86 grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr getting really fed up of this.

Well I'm catching you up bettyblue I only had 1 this morning now it's 82 !

o well start the chore of sorting them out I suppose 

I am getting to the end of my tether with it now.

bb x

Yep me to went through everything and still have 1 phantom post 

i like your new avatar he is how i imagine you Mr cool xx

Well he's far more handsome than I am and a better representation of my personality lol. Hopefully I will be rebuilding my bike this winter into a trike while I still have the skills and a license to ride it 

live well n ride free.  Cc 

Now I have an odd problem..................if I use an emocon on my post I can't post my post ? I get pduk maintains page soon as I remove the emocon I can!    

O well never mind .......lol 

Cc

Hi Cheshire Cat,

Could you tell me what internet browser you were using when you had the issue with the emoticons?

Thanks,
Alethea

Hi Alethea

I am using safari on an iPad got all the latest updates for ISO and safari as its a new machine 

Type strait to the comments box n don't edit , if I put an emoticon anywhere in the post its the same as soon as I remove it I can post ok.

Hope that helps. Thanks. Cc

Hi Cheshire Cat,

Yes, that does help. Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Our Web Team will look into it and do some testing on it.

In the meantime, I'd recommending downloading Chrome or Firefox on your iPad, as far as we know those browsers don't have this issue.

Best wishes,
Alethea