Symptons

hi guys i was wondering if any one ells has this symptom. first thing when i wake up my hole body feels like it is shaking on the inside and it takes me a bit to move but once on the go is seems to go away till i relax

Well the symptom I have when I wake up is my legs and arms are tingling like when you have pins and needles. It usually goes away after taking my first tablet of the day but not always.

I don’t have this symptom but my late Father often complained of internal tremors at varying times.

1 Like

Hello my husband expresses these same feelings when he is anxious or when he has forgotten his medication, or it’s wearing off. Maybe worth a chat with your Parkinson’s nurse and/or doctor.

1 Like

may i ask if your husband has this feeling when he wakes up.as i seem to have the feeling my hole skeleton is shaking on the in side. iv not been told after the dat scan that pd is unlikely but have atypical symptoms. i do not see my neurologist till July and that’s a phone call

1 Like

Hello again, sorry for delay in replying. No my husband says the feeling doesn’t happen in the mornings. He is well medicated with slow release sinemet through the night and his alarm goes at 6am for his first daily dose of Madopar. He says the feeling is predominantly when he forgets or is late in taking his medication. I hope you get information and help when you see your neurologist. Best Wishes Jane

1 Like