Syn-One Test, UK?

My consultant (I’m in the UK) mentioned a possible skin biopsy test. Is this the Syn-One test I have been reading about and does anyone know if it is offered by the NHS or indeed available in the UK at all? Thanks!

I’ve not heard of it being available in the UK.

For those who want to know more, this is a good article about it (& also DaTscans) :