Take part in our online research

Hello everyone, :wave:t2: :wave:t3: :wave:t4: :wave:t5: :wave:t6:

We’re looking for people to help us improve the way we provide information for anyone newly diagnosed with Parkinson’s. Would you be interested in taking part in an online session?

Please complete our survey HERE to take part. (The link has now been fixed))

Thank you advance! :blush:

Hello Reah … I pressed the link & it said I need permission …

Hi tried it too Reah, it is opening a link and asking for a google sign in to proceed? Thanks in advance

You need permission

This form can only be viewed by users in the owner’s organization.

Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More.

Report Abuse

Hi @Steve2 and @AnaElsa , :wave:t5:

Thank you both for flagging this for my attention. It was an error on our part which has now been fixed - apologies for the inconvenience and I hope you are still willing to complete the form. :blush:

Best wishes,
Reah

Hello Reah … I have completed the form.

Best wishes
Steve2

1 Like

Hi Reah,

I would have liked to participate but I was diagnosed in September 2020.

Unlucky CliveV … £200,000 a year, company car & expense account for all those that participate.

Steve2

Yea right.
Oh and by the way, I have been given sole rights to sell London Bridge.
Can I interest you?
Commission will be great, we’ll split it.

Hi @CliveV, :wave:t5:

Unfortunately, on this occasion we are only looking for people who have been diagnosed in the last 6 to 12 months.

However, if you are keen to get involved in this kind of thing, we can invite you to be on the user research panel, which means we’ll contact you when opportunities for other things come up.

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi Reah,

Yes, with pleasure.

Evening CliveV … Well I got the “gig” [29th Jan 12.30pm - 1,30pm] & am already getting nervous. Been a good day as I got my Attendance allowance confirmed, got accepted for the Parkinson’s UK online research & I defrosted my fridge [first time ever].

Now I need to get an “opinion”, where do I get one of those? I am usually indecisive
on most things. Never give me a restaurant menu with more than one thing on it I’d like, as I cannot make up my mind.

Best wishes
Steve2

Afternoon Steve2,

Firstly I am really impressed that you managed to defrost your fridge.
After all, knowing where the electricity plug is and how to switch it off, is not the easiest thing in the world.
:roll_eyes:

Regarding the menu situation, it’s actually quite simple.
Whenever you go to a restaurant, just simply choose the desert first, as there are usually only two or three decent ones, and only one or two you will like, and nothing stops you having the other desert while you peruse the rest of the menu to decide what main/starter to have , … other than, oh bugger it, lets have another desert.
As you mentioned you are indecisive, I must let you know that I too was indecisive, however now I am not so sure.