Tce exposure and parkinsons

Hi
I am interested if anyone with PD has had any contact with the degreasing fluid Genklene or any TCE .I am in the process of litagation concerning working exposure.
Could you possibly contact me as it could be very beneficial to you and you family.
removed by admin to protect users identity.

Hello I had a Saturday job in dry cleaners for about a year in approx 1965 then went on to be a hairdresser for 4 years where we used carbon tetrachloride to clean all the wigs and hairpieces popular then.I have been diagnosed since 2013. Hope this is of interest.

Yes. I am sure I used it as degreaser during my time in RN we used to call it Trike!

HI
Ive had a word with my solicitor Mr Peter Lyons from Thompsons Ltd and more than happy to have a chat regarding a you TCE exposure and possible litigation.
hes been dealing with quite a few people on the forum
his email address is [email protected]

HI goodygirl
Ive had a word with my solicitor Mr Peter Lyons from Thompsons Ltd and more than happy to have a chat regarding a you TCE exposure and possible litigation.
hes been dealing with quite a few people on the forum
his email address is [email protected]

Yep, you probably did. In RAF we also called it , we had large trike baths for decreasing. Trike or to give it’s proper name Trichloroethylene is a TCE. It also came I other names during my 24 years but basically all were derived from the same basic chemicals.
I am going to call Veterans Welfare or Royal British Legion later today, in between work, they can give us free advice and also help us file a case under forces compensation scheme or depending on your dates of service it may be under the war pension scheme. I will let you know how I get on :sunglasses: