The death 0of 'I cant'

the light at end of my tunnel has gone. I held on to it for so long , recently by the skin of my teeth but i dont hae any more umph left. ovew the last 5 months everything has gone pearshaped. MY stelvo went on go slow so they added another one. I Also have retigitine patches. then woke up oen morning and couldnt move. doctor came and gave me madopar for an emergency. worked but when worn off
caused

Hi @swot,

Thanks for sharing how you feel with us and I’m really sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way. I’d just like to remind you that you are not alone and although you’ve already spoken to your doctor, you might find it helpful to speak to one of our advisers via our helpline service about your medication. They can put you in contact with a Parkinson’s within 24 hours who’ll be able to offer you more support on this - do give them a call on 0808 800 0303 as soon as you can.

There’s also a lot of emotional support that is available to you including speaking to a counsellor which can be arrange via a Parkinson’s nurse. Meeting other people with similar experiences can be invaluable when you’re affected by Parkinson’s, i f you would prefer to talk to someone in person, Parkinson’s UK has more than 350 volunteer-led local groups. You can find a local group here - https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/local-groups

I’m confident that you’ll receive some supportive comments from the forum community, however, I hope the information above is useful to you.

Best wishes,
Reah