The Destruction

sad faceHello Doll

I am sad to read about your dear Mother as you will have known I lost my lovely precious Mam,best friend, walking local encyclopaedia,and Matriarch of our  family,so i  do feel  your anxiey and  endless worry , so Dolly  (LETS ALL GET UP AND DANCE TO   A SONG THAT WAS A HIT BEFORE YOUR MOTHER WAS BORN though she  was born a long long time ago YOUR MOTHER should  know,, your Mother should  know I was playing one of my GREATEST BAND EVERs  albums this morning and this song took me back to my  teens and all the happysad times that  I ,,, WE  ALL OF us go  through,yes  Dearest Dolly at  the stroke  of midnight September 1963  young FED became a KEVIN  age 13 my poor Mother  and   Dad  of  course were completely flummoxed baffled  horrified, their youngest child had  gone  to bed kissed his  Mam  hugged  his dad and  all was  well in  the FEDS home , not for  long,   Things were amiss when Mamma FED couldnt seem to wake her lovely  kind gentle wouldnt hurt  a fly  ,,??young FED she had called him three times ," FED GET OOOTA BED IF YAH WONNA GET  FED" my Bro was home  on  leave for 5  weeks R C T Airloadmaster , and we  were best buddies ,oh  how  that  was  about to change   T B C

Hi Dolly - I'm as well as can be expected just today had Sinimet added alongside Ropinirole meds. but ok otherwise!! Sorry to hear about your Mum, and yes the care homes are an expense it's disgusting, but as long as you find one that's caring and she is happy, that's what it's all about. You do what you can for your parent/s as they get older out of compassion and for what they sacrificed for you ,but also you have to think of your own health and don't overdo it. Hope all hubby's tests come back with a good all round result.  We keep ourselves busy being retired, making the most of it, going here there and everywhere, the calendars full!

Thanks for the chat, take care both of you - Sheila x

winkevilAs  I  was about to say  before  I  rudely  interrupted myself, Mamma FED  could not wake  young FED and instructed SGT K FEDEXLIKE  R C T, renamed from  R A S C or Run Away Someones Coming to remind me that it was a schoolday (monday) now when I tell you that my Brother was 8yrs  older  than me and had always enjoyed sadistically awakening his young sibling using many  and varied techniques for as long as we  had  been  Brothers,, his favourite was  belting me  with  his  cricket bat  (I sawed it  into 6 pieces)  which did not go down  well as it was signed by all the  NUFC   yes I know he  also  had  a  football signed  by  all  the  Yorkshire  Cricket Club,,  such  was life  in our family,  so  where  was  i  ,,OH YES well  deep  inside  young FEDS young brain a  brain  cell  awakened and fortunately it  was  one  of  six  controlling  memory and it  again  fortunately ,  remembered   the  subdued  rumble, like distant thunder and  quickly roused his   fellow  cells  , the  effect  was instant, AIRLOADMASTER  FED, was  about  to inflict pain on  young  FED  ""ALARM  ALARM RAOUS RAOUS ALARM ENGLANDER, FLIGER  ACHTUNG SPITFEUR,,22 ALARM  well I was learning GEERMAN at this stage,  so by  the time my delightfull thug of a Bro  reached the top step of the stairs young FED was waiting and  SGT   K was struck in his fizzog by young  FED (I had my own cricket  bat), now I cant remember much more but  I do   remember that  delightful sound of willow on contacting ball  ,, or  skull  iin this case  and I also remember well                 TBC

frownevil  I  WILL  CONCLUDE TOMMOROW  as    this  laptppot  decided  to  go  night  night   so  I shall do same  or  it  will  go  into  low  earth  orbit   I   had  completed   the  story     f???????itevil

coolWell just as all hell was  about  to  break my  Mother intervened telling  me  to  get  off  to  school and  giving my  brother  and  dad the  order   to  get  my  Brother  to  the  docs to  get his  nose  stitched  and  of course we  all  obeyed as  always,  she  was  a  Gentle  Lady but if we  crossed  her,, well  we  didnt simple   as,we  laugh  about  it  now  but  it  was  always  Mam who  held  sway, now  she  is  gone  I miss her very very much,  so  heres  wishing  all  is  ok  with   your Mum  Dolly  you  seem  to  be  under  constant fire  as  I am  so I wll be thinking  of  you  mate.

Kindest  Regards

FED

Hi

I have two PD friends who all of a sudden declined into mental instability and ended up in nursing care even though their physical health was good.One did fall when he got out of bed at the home the other not much further along than myself.They both had delusions involving infidelity of their spouses.

I told them this is not common with PD but more to do with the meds,to much maybe.Today families belive more what a doctor says than a fellow parky.I mean what do we know,?LOL

here in the states memory care homes are mushrooming all over and many advocates are beginning to think there is a problem with all this dementia talk.

My mental health is sound more so than before PD and I hate to see others victimised by oversruplous  nursing homes.How is over the other side of the pond?

best

john

Good  Morning John

I stumble every day at  a varible rate of 2 to 10 times and fall (not heavy 5 to 8 times ) and (fairly heavy) 3 times, and well you can guess the last two John , I fell heavily this very  have  the most savage terrifying crippling pain in my lower back and down both thighs, my left leg has been increasingly painful starting last JULY  I will have this date branded in my memory banks 3/7/2016 this date I prayed would never visit FED TOWERS  a two bed  ex council house, sorry but I dont  want to stay  on  this  particular date  so  I introduce alittle silly into the postto   try and lighten the mood, my Dear Mother passed away on that date John   after a  short illness,in a way It was a blessing as she was  showing definate signs of     dementia and  I have  to tell  all  who may read this I am wracked with guilt, the reason was or is this I am her youngest child  at 66, then theres my Brother, 72   this the same Brother who nicks my Raybans,then  the new matriarch of our family my Sister,when I brought up the  fact that she now heads  up our very close , if a little strained band of Brothers and Sister 14Great Grand children  and 9  Grand children  my  Bro lives in  Oxfordshire  so it takes a while to  reach us  in Northumberland my Sis lives about half a  mile away  but  my Brother visits more than my  Sister, hence  the  strain  mentioned earlier Im going  to post   this  now  as  its  showing  signs of needing to  take  light  so

coolsad face

Right where was  I  oh  yes, FALLING (me) and  GUILT(also me)  as I  can  only move  around my home  doubled up like a giant paper clip my forward vision is  limited due to  the fact that  millions of years of evolution shaped all  hunter  killers with eyes front and not on  top of  our  heads ,extinction awaited for those  poor creatures  who  preferred the top  of  the  bonce route , anyway, I am  often  in  need  of the loo in our  1/1/2 yr old  extension built to  my  specification and thus  it  was  ths  morning 745am  I was  in  need  of  the  facilities  so   set off  from  my  comfy  chair  bent  double  as per,  I  opened the  door  and  as   my  legs  totally  disobey   all  signals my left leg decided it  wanted to try  being  my right leg for  a  while  about  9/10s of  a  second  actually  ,but  this was  sufficient  to l aunch  old  FED  at  high velocity   into  the  washbasin  securely fixed to the  wall,(I  HAD  NOT planned  for  this) I  was in  the  strange  world  of  the  bewildered  for  a  while  but  ok  now  John in  fact  I have  a  appointment  with a  Neurosurgeon at  NTGH  in 1hr  with  I  hope a plan  to  stop  the  pain  in  my  back.

So  I  will  complete  this  when  I  return

FEDconfusedfrown

Hi Fed

Hope you get good results from your doctor.I know what a bad back is like.I injured mine severely (hernia disk)I had a good therapists who gave me a good plan and while it took over a year the pain is gone but it does return if Im careless and do the wrong thing .

I have a friend who is advanced probably like you and he suffers also.he has severe stopped posture and Im sure that plays into his back troubles.I have exercises to help avoid it if I do them.Ive fallen like you a few times but haven't broken anything .Im sure it was caused by delayed responses we get.

many people suffer excessive guilt after a death.Being guilty and feeling guiltily are two different things.You sound like a good man who visited his mother.Men are also never satisfied with their acts so keep that in mind when you beat up on yourself.Nervous people"s favourite pastime is self torture.LOL

Well have a good day hope the ladopa pump you got is helping you

many mornings i wake up with anxiety.Usally I get a message of my mission for the dayLOL

Funny isnt that.haha He does have a great sense of Humour

.best

john

Hello John

Its injections, right  into  my  spine   dont  have  a appointment  yet but  soon  methinks  as  I was in  pure  agony and  its  under  GA as  I become  very  animated by  dyski when  Im  anxious  or  upset  so  he  must  use   GA as  I  must be  absolutely  still  as  the  nerves  that control  my  feet legs bowel and  bladder     are  all in  the vicinity and  knowing  my luck, so  Im  very  anxious .

The  guilt thing  with  my  Mother  is  there  because she had  fallen the  previous  night and  lay  all night  on  the  floor ,  the  thought  of  my  precious  Mam suffering  like  that  well  Its  to much  especially as  it  was  my  wife  who  found  her  the  next  morning  as  I  was  crippled  with  parky otherwise  I would  have  been  there,  she was  taken to  our  new  Hospital  at  Cramlington where  she  was placed in  a  side  ward,  only 100yds  from  where  she  started  her  life  with  my  dad the houses  PIT  ROWS   are  all  gone  of  course  and   I  tried  to  tell  her  but   she  looked  at   me   and  said   "Not  Good  Son  not  good it  was  not  long   after she began  the  great  journey,she  left  us  but  I needed  more  time  I  wanted  to  tell  her I  loved  her and  thank  her  for  her  kind  gentle  upbringing of  her  youngest she  was  always  my  role  model,  dad  was  a hard  working  miner  but  also  a  hard  drinker,  never  missed  a  shift  and  died horribly  with  his  lungs  almost  solid  black  lumps  "  the  dust "at least  they  will  be  together now  mam  playing  the  Piano  with Dad  and  all  her  friends  dancing,  oh  the  New  Year  parties  we had all  gone, nothing  lasts  forever eh,, I  thought  Mam  would.

Must  go   Regards FED

Oh Fed, what a sad but beautiful story :(  I'm so sorry for your loss. Sons and mothers have a very special relationship, especially as you were her baby. I lost my Dad in April, but thankfully my sister and I were with him holding his hand. He couldn't speak anymore, but tried to write what he wanted to say. He could barely hold a pen, but managed to scrawl, 'Long sleep...bye bye' and some kisses. I will treasure  that piece of paper for the rest of my life.

You are going through such a lot with your own illness....sometimes it makes you wonder if there is a god?

Take care.   Twinks.

hi fed 

sorry to butt in i will keep it short as per, god you two can write type what ever ! its about your pain injection most probs a epijural this is what i have done every six months for the last 7yrs also facet joint injections for lower lumber thats from lifting cast iron baths up the stairs with a sledge hammer through plug hole & over my back idiot well what im saying is all my nerve endings are shot so i take gabapentin max 12 aday also 3 amitripyline bedtime ,now i get back to the injection they say only have to rest for a day ,  but  if you can rest at least a day on your back ,then try rest for another 2 ,as if you think about all the injection is doing paralysing the nerve endings and if you stand up or just sit in a chair after injection the solution will run down the spine & may not target the point as well as letting it settle and target where its meant to probably anyway i find this best as a lot of people who have had it said its not that good ,then when i tell them what i do rest they said they have had better results ! hope this helps wow thats the most i  have typed and i reckon i could have said it in a couple sentences thats the parkey how do you fall i go down like im going to get ready to throw the ball for skittles THE SWAN DIVE just wondered if you had a name for your fall lol

Ar?e ower Elbow  gus,  how  I have not fractured any bones  is  a  miracle  really I am  hoping against  hope  that  the  treatment  works old  friend    as  the  only  way  I can  move around  is  bent  double  this  destabilises me  and  down  I  go,  I get very  angry  with  myself  , it has happened  in  the  shops  also   and  there  was  such  a  fuss so  you  know  the  old  saying ( EVERY  CLOUD  HAS A LIVER  SIDLING)  oh  thats  not  right  burgerrr,,  so  I  dont  go  to  the  shops  now, I never  exited the  car,  just  sat  and  waited  for  beloved  to  return 8hrs  later

do I feel  guilty,  no!,,  I  hated shopping,  going  in  a  shop  and  seeing  exactly  what  she  wants  but  must  try  elsewhere  and  elsewhere ad  infinitum then   when  she  goes  back  to  the  first  shop  they  are  sold  out,, AHH?/?/RRG  @@###  LL,   SO  i  DONT  GO NOW

Did  those  jabs  work  incidently,  Im  in  having  a  Duodopa  MOT  on  the  8th  you  will  probably  hear  about it  in  the  papers  (GEORDIE FED  SCREAMS A RECORD, LOUDER  THAN  A SATURN  5)  read all  aboudit

Best  wishes  mate  FED

Thank you Twinks

Yes Im afraid I do  not have religious  leanings never had, I remember sittting in  R I   age  9 or 10,  thinking,(hang  on  ,curing  the  blind  making  the  unwalkable  walk  curing nasty ailments NOT PARKY   ,oh  I think  someones fibbing  a  bit  and  raised  my  doubts  with  Mrs Green  the  teacher  teaching  us,  I was  sent  to  Mr   Morris  MATHS  ,   so  I  kept  my  gob shut after    that,  though  now  I   envy  those  who  believe  as  they  have  the  big  guy  to  help, I  dont,  but if  he  reads  this  post as  I  could  do  with   a  lift  at  this  time   also  I was  sad  to learn  of  your  Dads  passing,  its  so  hard  to  bear I will  get  something  on  my  mind  and  pick  the  phone  up  to  phone  Mam  then  it  hits,  so  so  sad.                                                Very  best wishes

FED

.

Hi Fed ex

I had a epidural shot for my spine.Just one and it was awful,the shot,pain and much more pain after the shot.

The worst was about a week after the shot my jerks started up.I was told by some doctors it wasnt the shot but it was just a week and I havnt found anyone else that has these jerks

beware of epiduals for the spine as they are not approved for this use.

Thàt is very true epidural are not approved but been doing them from day dot as i said rest a couple of days on back and they work great fed this is key for getting full affect out off them trust me i have parky

Hi Fed

This year has been good to me regarding Ive gone backwards with meds since I added comtan.I was taking 7 25/100 now Im done to 3 along with half a pill of comtan.I also take a 50/200 before bed.

I ve been active in many needy area and have a feeling as long I have a purpose destiny has been slowed down a bit.Im sure After our worst election on record there is a cloud over our future.The best way I could describe some of the acts done by the guilty party is what a lynching mob must have been like years ago.The far right needs to know they cant get their way in bulling people and going backwards in history.

Hope things are better over your way.

best

john

The man is a true nutter a  Strangelove  very  real danger to  our  world surely there must  be  someone in  your  a great   land who  would  be a superior leader ,  but then again who  would want to  lead  this  crippled  world away  from WW3 which is  on the  cards, Tom  Ha  forgot

nks, ?  he  did  ok in  SP RYAN , oh he  was  killed in  that  sorry

you  see  how  this  laptop keeps misbehaving.

Best  wishes  FED

got a full avatar that last post thanks guys

FED

This experience you shared about your dad...i found beautiful on so many levels..refective of how he felt toward you and expressed in the most basic yet meaningful way..using few words to convey a life time of..being as father..im just touched beyond words...I can only hope and pray that i might be capable to also express to my daughter under the same circumstance such enduring and artfully put sentiments...I dont know you, but appreciate you sharing this personal moment and will draw from the lesson that it sends..Peace be with you..