THROUGH THE GATES(of hell )

confusedneutral  Yes I  have worked out  a way of  steering my damaged mind  past the minefield of hypersexuality  and  yes  it  was  painful and  though  she  was  not aware my  beloved took  part in my experiment, it  may sound  selfish and  even dangerous but it worked.  So here is my way which I did it my way way my   oh well  you  know what I mean, it  was painfull for both but it has  wiped  my mind clean of the  pervy   inclinations an  I am  so  glad as  it  was  a  threat to my  marriage  for  sure.

I simply left my laptop   open on one of  the sites and  easy  for  my  wife to  discover, which  she  did three times,  and each  time,my  hideous embarrassment and revulsion at  my behaviour and  shock at  seeing  my  wifes  reaction demolished  my mega curiosity contained   in  the  part  of  my brain with  curiosity printed on  it, and now its  gone  totallly  gone  , I  am  back  to   my  old  self and  the  very  thought  of looking   at  those horrible  images turns  my  stomach, now  I will  say  this you must be confident  your  partner  will follow  the same  logic and not give  you  a  smack  which   is  what I  should   have  had for it  could   make  things  worse   but  it  has  eliminated  any  wish  or  need  for  erotic  vids  or  pics  of any  kind  in  me,  so  there it  is  F A T s,,or  Feds  Aversion Therapy, and  long  may  it  last.

Caution  dear friends   FED

Hey FED. well done for finding your own way round your problem! Yes I have heard of Seaton Delaval  but I can't say i've ever been there, I was only13 when I 'migrated' from the North East, but it is a beautiful area, we have been back holidaying there a number of times.

Keep up the therapy!  - Sheila  

Hello Sheila

I travelled all over  the North East in  my  employ  as  a muckshifter, or  excavator  driver if  you  prefer,my  working area  Whitby  Settle, Carlisle Glasgow Cupar (fife) Edinburgh Berwick, Alnwick Morpeth Seaton Delaval,  Sunderland,  and  all points therein, which encompasses a few 000s  of sq mls ,some of the worksites were so  far  I  used to stay in  B+Bs I never thought I would  miss it but I do,  very   much, in  life you  just have to play the hand  your  given its  easy  for  me   as PD has given me  the  perfect expressionless face,so I always seem to get  the better of things, it  may take weeks but I get there in the end oh  I have done  lots  of work in Sunderland,, SPW, the new University the Glassworks the Docks the SGHospital and I assisted in the demolition of Vaux Brewery, OH not forgetting the Stadium of Light

Best wishes  FED

big grin    Good morning Joanne, my Brothers  eldest daughters name,is Joanne hes  the  one that keeps nicking my Raybans, if they were cheepos well I wouldnt mind  so much but  they are  dearos ??    anyway he either has a cardboard box with  half of   last  yrs  total production or  he  sells them to  his mates in the  quaint little Oxford village of Eynsham, oh and  Witney where a  certain x  PM  lives and   who when spotted myself  shortly after he  was  elected  to  Leader of  the  opppo,  was most definately wearing my b???Y  sun  glasses,BREXIT

Sorry  about   that  I do  tend  to  go  off on  one  at  times,the main reason I am writing to  you is to  thank you  fo  your  help  and  concern , and to inform you of a development in my relationship with my  Lady , that is important, well I wont  go into details but last  night was, well exciting, my beloved reacted most definitely to my  self induced Aversion therapy and told me I was right  to  post my technique  on the  forum and well dare  I  say it  was  back  to our  30s   and things went  verywell    no   they went VERY VERY WELL yes  my  friend I have a few probs  of  course maily PD  induced , I feel very weak  so but    was  a  little frazzled  by  my  wife suddenly  leaping upon my out of shape frame though toys,  and  I dont  mean  LEGGO  or  ACTION  MAN,,    no  wait  a  mo,, I do  mean  action  man,, bl???:<>  hell  yes    it  was me I was that  man,, toy so   there you have it  , another reason  I  contacted you was both  for  advice  on  how  to  maintain  this miracle   and  to tell  all   the  other  guys  out there,, if  you  want  it  to happen   you  can,, there is  a  way  a  code,,bug???ED   if  I CAN Remember it

REGARDS a  much  happppiiier  FED

Hi FED, pleased you had an enjoyable evening and everything worked out well. Don't go over exerting yourself with your new found energy though and take care!

Sheila

Hi Fed,

I'm really pleased to hear you're feeling happier and things are improving for you :-)

All the best,

Joanne 

I am a carer for my husband with parkinsons . sometmes it is difficult and i feel like I have become invisible.Is this common.

Hello  Cariad

Regrettably yes,  the  finer  elements  of  human behaviour  are  eroded  by  PD  your stricken   husband  will still  love  you   but  the  simple   word  thankyou  is not   the  priority in  his  crippled  brain  ,please  ,you  look nice  today,,I like  your  hair  that  way, give  me  a  hug ,all  wiped  from the  brains  hard  drive  to  be  replaced  by  thoughtlessness uncaring unkind backed  by  a  sharp  tongue  and  it  will  hurt and  you will  think  I dont  want  this  where  has  my  husband  gone,  you   see   I  know  this  as  I  behaved  that  way  for  a good  while  its  a  miracle  we  are  still  together  really  but  I eventuallywas  given the  right  drugs  and almost  reveted  to  type, so  dont  give up or  abandon as  there  are   many  options  my  friend.

Kindest  Regards   FED