Tired and fed up

Betty, I was planning on going tomorrow (if it was on) until I realised I'm meant to be looking after my nephew tomorrow morning. Is there any chance you could let more have her number or you can pass mine on to her and ask her to contact me, thanks hun x

Betty, I was planning on going tomorrow (if it was on) until I realised I'm meant to be looking after my nephew tomorrow morning. Is there any chance you could let more have her number or you can pass mine on to her and ask her to contact me, thanks hun x

Hi sweetheart,

I will F/book message Dawn your number, she is not back from Africa till April 10th as she's over there to visit her grandson in the mean time you can look her up on www.dawnmay.com

She has wrote some children's books in regards to teaching little ones about PD and we have been to two schools together to read them to a couple of classes, me not having children I was terrified even though it was my idea but the kids were fantastic one little lad at the first school in Lincoln asked us who was the oldest and made reference to my white hair saying it was the same colour as his gran. I laughed and said mine was bleached and I am actually only 49 dawn is in her early 60's. She look's great on it though I thought she was near my age range. If you go on my Facebook page Karen N Colin Missenden there is a post by her on it.  

We would never have met without having PD she used to teach and I could not get away from school quick enough, she is a lovely special lady and I just know you will get on xx