Trouble how do i put this right

Oh Fed.  I'm sorry you are going through such troubled times.  Have you considered that if you are apportioning someone to blame, that you and your wife are both in particularly vulnerable situations and that your "friends" have taken great advantage of an awful situation.

Wishing you both peace.

With best wishes.

Casie

Hi, everyone --

On another thread, people are complaining about difficulties using this website.  I hadn't noticed any problem until I just now composed three paragraphs or so in response to Fed's last post.  I'm quite sure I clicked on "Post" but my message just vanished.  I'll try again.

Fed, the work you're having done on your home is far more extensive and exciting than mine.  I had pavers put in my backyard to take the place of old, unattractive aggregate concrete.  But inside, I'm only hiring someone to repair the bedroom wall damaged by  a roof leak.  The good news I received this morning, though, is that my homeowner's insurance WILL pay for the repairs!

I have just watched three does munching the landscape plants of my neighbour across the street.  The deer are hungry enough at this time to come into the neighbourhood, because many of the trees have not leafed out fully.  Nevertheless, after observing those neighbours planting their flowerbeds all weekend, I felt obliged to go out the front door and make noise to scare away the deer.

I shall now attempt to post this message -- either a "ta-da!" or a "dr#&f*%^#!"

J

Fed, You poor thing, I have almost been in tears reading your story and your updates, firstly tears of sadness for you and your lovely wife and what you have been through, then tears of happiness, for the words you use to describe this illness and the depression are canny. You have inspired me to not let this beat me, my marriage however did end, nearly 5 years ago, but there were many problems not just the PD. I'm happy you have fought the problems instead of letting them trample over everything you have worked so hard to keep. I hope everything has been well since your last post, and although I'm a newbie on here it would be good to know things are going well for you. Take care Tracey x

Hello  Tracy

I am sorry for not replying to your  post earlier, as you will know we are extending our home and its chaos, I have been battered by PDalmost continously for 4 days and knowhave a migrain like pain adding to the fun and games, isnt nature wonderful, also may I wellcome you to the Forum,if there is anything I can help you with do not hesitate to let me        .

know.  kindest Regards      fed

You are very kind Fed , yes I knew you have been having work done, really hope it's going well, thank you for the welcome. 

Sorry to hear you now have migraines rearing its ugly head, I currently have a migrain , been trying  Hoover out the car, not an easy task when you're head is banging.

Hope all is well now with your lady xx

coolcoolbig grin  L to R, ME MY BRO AND MY CUS

My Brother is always nicking my very expensive Aviation quality shades so I told him that if he continued I would send cousin ERIC THE FEARSOME to visit, Eric is a thug of monumental  proportions 6ft 8, and thats his waist size, and he is almost android like in his pursuit of his assignments, so no more trouble,

I just tought I would let you know that Blondie,strange but true,, also the build is going well, my wife is delighted among the handsome young plumbers and sparkies, and we are sqabbling less, so things looking good my friend. The plumber is shouting, he needs my opinion so.

BFN                             FED

evil

suprisedred facecoolrazz Hello Tracy, i know your screen name is blondie but one of my so called (friends) called my wife that, so if you dont mind Tracy is how I shall refer to your goodself,. So first the smilies, hovering in a threatening way is the guy who posted pics and video of my lovely wife,well I dont want to spend too much time on him,other than to say,completely and absolutely I had nothing whatsoever to do with his short stay in casualty ,he did the same thing to someone else's wife only the husband found out this lump of faeces, had laced her drink with ketamin,,vets use it to make horses and other large animals, go night night  and his brother is a vet,,,nudge nudge wink wink say no mawah  so 4 large chaps accosted, this pigwaste as he walked home, next stop casualty, so thats the first news fo yews.

I am  now going to part 2 as I  have much to tell

PART 2

L  to  R are the other two involved, we have forgiven these pratts mainly as there was too much going wrong at this time, there were many fools involved, me included, they have both visited (seperately)  and appologised for any hurt they caused,so although things can never get back to the way they were,well, lets just say ,,,,sorted.  The last two are my wife and I , it was her birtday today and I booked a table at the Italian restraunt, I know its spelt wrong but Imshutting dowm, bu,,,r  .

will pick up tmorow           BFN  FED

evil THIS IS ME AFTER YET AOTHER WELL CONSTRUCTED POST HAS EVAPORATED,TO SAY IM ANGRY IS THE UNDERSTTEMENT OF THE MILLENIA, ohh bollocks im fdup ith continully orecting plling and watchng my language, and as I  am no longr in he mood fr informaion transmission im gig t bbuger off now a vy vry   x  1 000 000 very  very angry FED.out losing 

sORRY  TRACY i hathis post?????ve info for you  but I am so angry and this is ethe 3rd major post i ve lost since early friday if you eave me a mesage i my greenhouse, wl I am vry angry now, I will  contact you with a personal commuicae.

As for remaing in the PDFUK whats h p oint in sitting for two hrs or more only to have yourr carefully put together information dissapear, I will go through BOOKFACE in the futre, if and when the major defect is fixed let me know and i will again contribute to the PDUK F, SORRY BUT I MEAN IT THIS IME I WILL DOUBLE CHECK MY E MAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT SO ANY MESSSAGES CAN  BE FIRED IN THAT IRECTION                 MAY IWISH ALL FRIENDS AND MANAMENT ALL  THE BESTET OF ALL BEST THINGS, FOREVER YOUR  FRIEND MY FRIENDS, I WILL MONITER REPLIES BUT WILL NOT USE  PDUK TO ANSWER,  FEDEXLIKE. BEST WISHES

Hi Fedex,

Sorry to hear you have been losing posts, that sounds really frustrating. There are a number of reason why this can happen, so I would really recommend that you write your posts in a saved word document on your computer and then copy and paste the text into a comment box on the forum - this is good practice for all online writing, something I do myself.

Here's some tips on possible reasons why text disappears, and how to copy and paste into a text box if your browser doesn't just automatically let you.

Good luck.

Alethea

Oh Fed...

I'm really sorry to say this, but although your posts have made you angry, they've made me chuckle......

You may call me Tracey, that's fine, that is my name after all hehe...

Hope the building work is going well xx

I wrote a long post the other day and then as i was about too write the next word it all dissappear'd in a Flash and i was back at the forum page having pressed nothing, the solution this forum doesn't have is "AUTOSAVE" it automatically saves the authors work as they write it.

that would be too easy

You are right sea angler, auto save would be a great option, it's difficult enough trying to type at the best of times but when it all disappears and then you have to try and remember what you put in the first place, THAT'S very frustratin, especially when you have a bad memory like I do!

Hi Fed

Please don't put yourself through such anguish.   

Please  write your post on a Word document and keep saving it as you along.  That way  you can just reopen it and carry on.

Then all you have to do is cut and paste it on to the forum.

Have an anxious free day.

Best wishes

Casie