Tv

I can't alter my picture or profile text either BB i tried a week or so ago to alter the text ,  As i was typing the Update of it, screen flashed as it does when your typing without pressing anything else other than the 'qwerty keys' and it all disappeared and the option to edit was also Gone, it went back to what it was. it's a common theme i had once type a message  again within the a box again only pressing the 'qwerty' keys hey presto all gone, i tried too 'edit' the blank post pressed post 'once' and  again it appeared blank. i explained this issue and the acknowledgement was ''we'll pass it along''...

Reading the link it appears the issues arn't being resolved you can see this by the dates given, I have suggested AUTO SAVE as a Feature on this Forum as the User types it is saved, if something goes wrong as it does here the text is Saved and the message isn't lost therefore you simply go Back too the Saved text and finish or edit what you are trying too convey.

And Yes it does make sense Ali it is often a common theme...

your not shaking much today.. you can't have parkinsons its not in the family.. you can't have parkinsons you're not old enough.. your lying people with parkinsons don't get pain... you look better... you must be better you're out of the house.. do you suffer with the drink..??

agreed with all three of you ali gg and sea Angler xx

bb xx

i can access account settings but no picture comes up i am coming to london today if the distonia holds off i will pop in to say hi.

bb (karen).

brilliant post ali, I have been living with pd for two years and most would judge my symptoms to be mild. I've even been to PD forums and had other PWP say "you don't look like you have Parkinsons"! it's one thing to be shaking and shuffling so that you can be obvious to others and another to be living alongside pd in your mind and body. greater education of the public should through tv should be a priority.

That posts was brilliantly put Ali p, we who have parkinsons can relate to this but as you say those who have no inside knowledge of the disease can not relate to it, and it is this that needs to be highlighted. I'm coming up for my fifth year of the disease and friends still say now that I have no outward signs and Iook really well, so hooray for the meds i'm taking! But they don't see you before you've taken your meds..........all the things you have pointed out!

This year's.'up your friendly',was useless   and unimaginative. It no more raised awareness of Parkinson s than me raising my little finger.

Well said Ali p and GG.