Update on fund raising

i am pleased to share with you that my 3 children who organised a charity night on friday night it was a brill night 7 top draw singers gave up there time we also had fancy dress and a huge raffle inc a £300 patio set donated by tesco we raised over £1740 on the night amazing and all together now over the last 8 years various charity nights we have raised over £8000
regards colin

Hi pdshaky,

That is amazing, well done to your three children for their fundraising work last Friday and over the last few years! You must be so proud of them smile

Thank you and your family for helping us help people with Parkinson's and their families.

Best wishes,
Mara
Moderation Team

• Thank you its been  a long time since i first come on here its changed a lot still i will try and find my way round 10 years  ago so much has happened good and bad 
  • regards colin (rollo)

Thats really great pdshaky, And also great to have children who are interested ! normally on their xbox   

I'll second that pdshaky, it's good to see young people interested in the plight of other people and especially taking an interest backing their own father with the illness. 

My thanks go to them

Sheffy