Very painful left arm

Hi all, I seem to be getting some very unpleasant symptoms lately. The pain in my left arm can be excruciating, it feels like a bad sprain although there is no sign of injury. Worse still it cramps quite a bit leaving me in quite quite a bit of distress. I can’t go on like this indefinitely as my quality of life at the moment is nil. I dread nighttime because any turning in the bed triggers the pain in my arm. Any advice would be most welcome. I have contacted the Parkinson’s nurse but am still waiting on her to return the call

Just wondering if I should take some pain relief? What do you recommend?

Hello Boomerang83 … If it were me I would take Ibuprofen & Paracetamol together.
Both available over the counter. I used this combo when I had my prostate removed.
I had no pain at all.

Best of luck.
Steve2

Steve 2 thanks so much for your prompt response. I will certainly give it a go.

How many paracetamol and ibuprofen can you take at once?

The recommended dose (12 years and over)a is 1–2 tablets every 6 hours as required, to a maximum of eight tablets in 24 hours. This translates to a maximum total dose of 4000 mg of paracetamol and 1200 mg of ibuprofen per day.6 Jun 2017

Steve2

I have just purchased a combined codeine/ ibuprofen packet of tablets. Hoping they ease the pain