Vibrations

No, this time no link to some results. Just an idea. Vibration waves through the brain. Couldn't this slow down PD or even degenerate the clumped alpha-synuclein ? I mean, alpha-synuclein forms aggregates. If you could excite these aggregates with the correct frequency, couldn't this lead to an increase in energy that leads to the alpha-synuclein to fall back to a normal state ?

I tried to search for anything related to this, but I couldn't find it. Did anyone else maybe read about this ? And if it wasn't researched before ... is this idea stupid ? I mean, at least you could get easily passed the blood-brain barrier and at least to me it could be a worthy experiment.
not quite but http://www.technologyreview.com/news/414429/brain-surgery-using-sound-waves/page/2/

nostraturnip predicts: this technology will be used this year or next to perform surgery on a PD patient. within 5 years deep brain stimulation will be a thing of the past. cross my palm with silver and i will get a kitkat from the vending machine.
Thanks turnip, it's 3 in the morning, I can't sleep, but you've made me chuckle!:grin:
3am .......oookitkatooooooooo........
Focussing ultrasound on only those neurons containing alpha-syn fibrils would be too difficult. It might be possible to tag the fibrils with something (like Ruthenium) that the ultrasound could be tuned to but my schoolboy physics suspects a complex like that (unlike the more crystalline gall stones) would not absorb sufficient ultrasound energy at any discrete wavelength to fall apart. I could be wrong......I am about 50% of the time..........
thats a better rate than my predictions!
Hi all I really need to get to bed,wife complaining,I'm having that much pain at the moment I'm not sleeping been like this now for five weeks.ive got too much vibration going on but I'm trying out coconut oil to see if this oil is so good.id try anything to. Help .john
hi potter
has your doctor given you anything for the vibrations? is that internal or limbs?
where is the pain?
t
more from nostraturnip: My that kitkat hit the spot but next time i will try the chunky one. nostraturnip predicts - 2017 - the aubergine from whitney will be compost (no relation). Dopamine Agonists will no longer be first line treatments. More Silver! I need a Fanta.