Waiting times

Gl kitten  your appointment let me know how your get on im in a lot of pain today too but with my non dominant leg right at top of thigh been driving me daft not took any pain killers yet but I know i won't be cooking dinner, won't be able to stand that long tc xx

Hi everyone ...as you know my Husband was diagnosed with a Cystic Acoustic Neuroma Brain Tumour 3 weeks ago, and we still would not have a diagnosis if we hadn't gone privately to see a Neurologist, who referred us quickly for an MRI and then to see the most amazing Neurosurgeon Mr Carl Hardwidge. He told us that the tumour was large and needed surgery urgently, that was on the Wednesday, on the friday morning we had a call to get him into hospital straight away. He had 7 hour surgery to remove the cystic tumour and they managed with their incredible skill to avoid paralysis in his face and throat though he is now completely deaf in his left ear, but his life has been saved and without the op that was the alternative!!!! whilst this was all going on we finally received an appointment on the NHS to see a Neurologist..........so where would he be now????????

I forgot to add that the Neurosurgeon rescheduled his appointments and operated on my Husband on the NHS......what a man, we will be eternally grateful to him and his team.

Gad to. Hear he is on the mend tc xcc