Webinar

I'm going to take part in this, is anybody else interested?

On October 31st you are invited to take part in an exclusive webinar on the future of Parkinson’s research. Three experienced researchers, representing different areas stretching from the laboratory to the clinic, will give their take on where the science stands today. Challenged by the Parkinson’s Movement, a patient-driven platform for discussing Parkinson’s research, the scientists will take part in a direct exchange that promises to spark a lively discussion.

The webinar kicks off at 15.00 CET at the Pufendorf Institute, Lund University, Sweden. You will be able to follow the debate via www.ParkinsonsMovement.com. Throughout the webinar you are given the opportunity to post questions on the live chat. In the final section chat questions from around the world will be answered by the scientists.

Speakers:

Patrik Brundin, Angela Cenci-Nilsson & Gesine Paul

Parkinson’s Movement:

Jon Stamford, Tom Isaacs & Sara Riggare

To get updates on the webinar, send an email to: [email protected]

Hope to see you there!
Hi Glenchass.

Thanks for highlighting this. I am intending to take part in it....I have replied via PD Junction, and i have sent an email to [email protected].

May I just point out though that it says that it starts at 3.00pm, but it will actually be at 2.00pm GMT (as it says on the PDJ invite)....the clocks go back in the early hours of Sunday 30th October, the day before the Webinar!)

It would be a shame if anyone logged on an hour late and missed most of it!

Kathy :smile:
Thanks Kathy for raising the point re. "time change".
There are other folk like me, who need to know where we stand when talking of CET and the American times, which vary considerably across States!
On behalf of other "old codgers" like me - many thanks!!
Vic.
Thank you for letting us know about this. I've put it on my calendar.
For all those attending the webinar, don't forget to send an email to [email protected] to confirm your attendance and ensure that you will receive information on how to access the webinar:)
Have I been sent information on entry to the WEBONAR please?
Hi Vic, I will find out for you and let you know xx
http://www.parkinsonsmovement.com/communication-2/videos/

Despite poor sound quality in places, I found the webinar intriguing so I thought I'd share the link.