Welcome home ali!

pebble thankyou also for ur wishes:smile: ,i carnt sleep tonite hence bein on here at 4 in the mornin,but i see there is a few people about,im not the only mad one:laughing:,means alot to me pebble ur wishes do,luv chattin with u x:wink:
:laughing::laughing:hiya ray i see ur up as well:smile:who luvs u baby ,love ur words i do ,thankyou ray for doin this thread im overwelmed by the people who are me friends,crazy really i dunna no wot i do to deserve so much:smile:BUT THANKYOU TO ALL AND EVERYONE OF YOU ,X:smile:
over the last 2 weeks ive had so many tears shed:cry:when ihad my mri result mr summer drew the cutains and sat on me bed,at the time the dr had already told me my back was in a bad way by lookin at xray results,but i still had hope that mr summers the surgeon could helps me out some how,he sat on the edge of me bed and shook my hand and then started to explain,he a good man he told me in my talk not drs talk so i understood every word of wot he was tellin me,by the look on his face i could tell it was bad news as he dropped his eyes from lookin me in my teary face,he then said im sorry ali theres nothin else i can do its gone to far to be treated,along with other medical conditons ive got i would end up paralized if he operated on me spine,i rember my eyes fillin up so much ,my nose tingling but in my head sayin no no ali u must not cry in front of this lovley man he has tryed his best for me,and ino his best was his very best.he took me off to show me the mri pics and explain a bit more in depth and it began to sink in alot more,tears by then had flooded my hankey,he took me back to my bed and sat down with me agin ,held my hands and said ur a very brave lady,that comin from him ment so much to me and always will in a way .he shook my hand and said his goodbyes,he pulled back the curtins an standin there was 6 nurses and the sister doin change oer but new mr summers was with me behind the curtins ,so they had waited the look on my face spose told it all ,sister sent the nurses away and came and sat with me ,agin her words set me off in tears she gave me a hug and said im so sorry ,and off she went leavin me then to my thoughts.i rember lyin under the covers cryin me heart out not nowin wot to do next and tryin to make sence of it all,even if i new it was over for me.time past and aldy came over tome that i had made friends with as a patient and gave me a hug and told me i will be ok, to wait and see things will soon look different the next day,inever new wot she ment by that ,it could not look different inew i was goin to end up in the wheelchair much more quicker than i had expected.the day came of my dicharge by then ihad made many friends,patients and nurses and rs ,and they wished me well.i returned home an entered on tome lappy, inew radar had kept people informed of some things for me she had bin a great surport to me on me mobile rite through the time ihad bin in hospital,but when i got on lappy an saw the emails,the wishes from msn ,from pd-cafe,and from here at pduk it was overwelming for me, the amout of get beter cards ihad recived as well kept me goin ,when i felt sad i looked round at me locker and would smile at them nowin my frineds were thinkin of me.at the end of the day though ino wot is rong with me now and nothin can change for me now,but i also no that it is all my friends that have and will keep me afloat just like i will be for them to on our bad days .THANKYOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO SURPORTED ME AND GAVE ME HUGS ,WISHES CARDS AND LOVE ,JUST A BIG THANKYOU ,U WILL NEVER NO HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME X:smile:ALIJ:smile:
Ali, you have set me off crying, that post was lovely and I know it came straight from your heart.

Myself and the others who have grown to love you will always be there for you as you have been for us.

You are an amazing young woman Ali.

much love Radz xxx
One hundred percent with you on that one radz!!

:grin:
:grin: :sunglasses: :laughing: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue: :smile: :wink: