Well thats that

well folks after 18 yrs of marriage 10 of which I have had PD she has said "I have had enough"
Has anyone got a tip on how to deal with the stress?

Hi Penfold,
so sorry to hear about your situation. When I was diagnosed my husband of 19 years left me, so I do understand. I exercise to de stress, it is not as appealing as drinking but I’ve found it to be better for my pd. Talking to friends and doing something you enjoy can help. Be kind to yourself. Take care.

Hello again P
I am sorry to hear your latest news. My advice would be to get in touch with a Professional TODAY.
If you are not sure where to start, please ring the Help Line here, 0808 800 0303. I am sure they can at least point you in the right direction.
The offer I made regarding a Private conversation when you first made contact with me still stands.
I hope you get some help, my friend.

Mal.

Hi @penfold,

I’m really sorry to hear this news. I agree with malcT advice, it’s really important that you speak to someone as soon as possible and our helpline service is her to help you. We also have a 'Emotional support and counselling section on the Parkinson’s UK website which has a lot of information on the kind of support that is available to you - you can find the page here, https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/information-and-support/emotional-support-and-counselling.

My thoughts are with you at this challenging time so do take care.

Best wishes,
Reah