What advantages can a tremor have

I have thought of an advantage Ali! People stand up for me on the tube and also on crowded trains and buses! Then I think it's almost worth it... (but only almost, of course :disappointed:)
My advantage is I get out of changing my youngest's nappies......now THAT'S a bonus
What I find now is that people give up their seats for me on the bus and address me as "my darling" or "my love". (at least the women do)

The men probably think "doddery old fool"
OK folks tremor advantages:-

Don't need electric toothbrush once its in there it does fine!

No one can forge my signature not even me!

Can always get place by myself at urinals!

T - shirt slogan I got pakinsons get over it. :grin:
Hi everyone. I always try to look on the brighter, more positive side of life. Some may call me deluded! It made me smile at a recent party when I was asked what I was drinking. " White wine. Why?" I responded. "Oh, I thought you would be on martinis, shaken not stirred!"
I found it funny but the person who said it looked a bit sheepish at first until he realised I was laughing too.
this is more like it ,bit of fun ,thanks guys x:smile:
The up and down motion of the tremor gives my eye shadow a lovely 'smudgy' look (but shame about the Aunt Sally lipstick).

:confused:
When I am singing in my singing/breathing group, I never have to hold the music if we are sharing! - Because the other person can't read it with it shaking all around.
Also - I can ask people to do any fiddly jobs for me, and they are only too pleased to help! - So no changing lightbulbs or fixing things for me.
Another advantage - my o/h has to undo/fasten buttons for me and help me undress, it brings back memories of our teenage years when he helped but for other reasons! (I think he secretly enjoys it even after 28 years together).:flushed:

Big C
My coffee is always frothy....
My daughter says I should get a job as cocktail waitress, shaken but never stirred!! And I'd be good bar maid for serving them as has had too much already, by the time they get their dring from my shaky hand the glass will be nearly empty! Ha ha.

Don't do no good having a long face about our problems, shakes or otherwise, yes its a b. awful thing to be lumbered with, but you have to have a laugh, there's enough misery in the world and I've never been one for self pity. I'm not saying you can't have an off day, but if we can't make fun of ourselves and laugh, when others poke the finger and take the mickey it really hurts. Keep smiling folks
As the non parky in our relationship I am not bothered by the tremor at all. Only because my husband hates having it and I guess because I now have to open those damned stiff jars myself.
Also a friend of mine said that she thought it made him more attractive because it showed his vulnerability.
Like some others who post here, my tremor isnt all that noticebale MOST of the time, although I feel it inside. It comes on when its most inconvenient, most recently eating spag bol when the sauce went all down my front. Im sure some people who only know me slightly can't believe my diagnosis. I read a very good joke about 2 old folks in a Care Home, and her tremor was a definite advantage to him, but perhaps this isnt the place for repeating it:grin: