Wheelchair carrier for my car

I would like a strap-on tailgate wheelchair carrier for my toyota corrola hatchback. Does anybody know a supplier of such things? Could i use a bike carrier - plenty of those on the market!
I would appreciate advice from members on this.
Thanks in advance, Rob

Hello,

However, a bike carrier is not recommended for transporting a wheelchair. It is not designed to safely support the weight of a wheelchair and occupant, and could lead to serious injury or damage.

Here are some alternative solutions to consider:

Hitch-Mounted Wheelchair Carrier: This is a more secure option that mounts to the trailer hitch of your car. It typically folds up when not in use, and lowers down to provide a ramp for easy wheelchair access.

Vehicle-Specific Wheelchair Van Conversions: While this is the most expensive option, it allows for the most seamless and safe transportation of a wheelchair. Conversion MaryKayInTouch companies can install ramps, lifts, and tie-down points specifically designed for your Toyota Corolla Hatchback.

Top-Mount Wheelchair Carrier: This type of carrier mounts to the roof of your car. However, it requires significant lifting to secure the wheelchair, and may not be a feasible option for everyone.