When to take Sinemet

Can any one help with timing for taking Sinemet
My husband is taking 5 a day but trying to follow the 30 minute before meals or 1 hour after is proving difficult
Any advice pleases

I take sinemet 5:times a day. The first I take when I wake up usually between 6 am and 7 am then 10am, 1pm, 4pm then the last one at 7.30pm.

I don’t usually fit it around any mealtimes.

Hope this helps.

My husband takes 25/250 mgs Sinemet four times a day. He hasn’t long been increased from 25/125. He takes them at 7am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm.
He takes one Clonazapam at bed time to help him sleep better through the night (which so far is working)… We try to make sure the Sinemet is taken roughly an hour before meals but of course in the scheme of things this isn’t always possible. We were told when he was diagnosed and prescribed Sinemet it was very important to take on time every time. So give and take 10minutes here and there, that’s what we do.

I was told (by my PD nurse, not by my consultant who gave no guidance) to take it half an hour before meals. However, recently a friend said it should be at least an hour before protein-containing meals. Does anyone have any experience of this?

My HWP can sometimes take it just before he eats and it works and he has had PD 30 years.