Sleep and night-time problems are common in Parkinson’s and can affect you at any stage of the condition.
We’re very interested to hear from you and the impact Parkinson’s might have had on your sleep. We want to support you and ensure the information on our website is relatable and relevant.
You might want to share:
- How Parkinson’s has affected your sleep
- The impact of any sleeping problems on your day to day life
- Tips and techniques that you have found have helped you with sleep
- Apps and technology that help you sleep
- Treatments for sleep problems you have tried
- Useful resources or articles that have helped you understand Parkinson’s and sleep
We’re looking to improve the information on our website - any experiences, tips or pieces of information you share will help us ensure the content is relevant to the Parkinson’s community.
Please feel free to share thought and experiences on this thread.