Why all these tears

WHY DO I HAVE DAYS WHEN I FEEL SO SAD AND WHERE ARE ALL THESE TEARS COMING FROM? THEY COME FROM NOWHERE AND I FEEL LIKE I AM DROWNING..I AM TRYING GOD KNOWS I AM TRYING
O dear Buzzicles. I have days like that as well. Frustrating with so many different emotions going on. I wish there where some words I could say to make you feel better. Lots of hugs X
Please forgive me buzzicles, I cannot remember if you are a pwp or a carer Whichever , it is immaterial. You are bound to have tearful, despairing days. Pd is a horrible condition for both sufferer and carer. I have no doubt that you are trying, and trying very hard, but sometimes it just seems overwhelming. But there are, there really are things that can help.
The first one you have already achieved by posting on this forum.I am sure that many people reading your post will identify with it . You will have helped them feel less isolated , and believe me I have my tearful days. Other people's tears do not dry mine & visa versa, but it is the knowledge that you are not alone in trying to cope that can bring some comfort.
The other thing I will mention is that depression is known to be a huge part of the pd condition - for obvious reasons. Previous ambitions,dreams, expectations have to be not abandonned but reassessed.. Also the stupid disease hurts!. Pain management is availabe from your GP ,as is help (either chemically or via counselling)for depression.
Dear buzzicles, ask for all the help you can and accept it. I wish you all the very best

AB
Dear Buzzicles
I think sometimes we try so hard to live as "normal" a life as possible the pressure builds up inside and eventually it has to blow! I find having a good cry is preferable to screaming at the dog or lobbing something at my other half although I have tried both.
Parkinsons is such a horrible condition you deserve a good cry now and then and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day worthy of less tears and more smiles.

Best wishes!