Worry worry worry

WORRY WORRY WORRY THATS ALL I DO ,DAY IN DAY OUT.,24.7.DOES ANYONE ELSE DO THIS ALL THE TIME.:disappointed:
Hi Ali j,you are not alone. I worry alot. My GP reckons I am a compulsive worrier. I practically live at the doctors surgery lol. I expect you will find there are some things you dont worry about. I dont worry if the dog is in the garden and not let in straightaway. My hubbie does lol. Music helps me to relax and not worry so much. Worrying doesnt get anyone anywhere but its still hard not to do.
Jem xx
Worry is like a rocking chair-it keeps you moving but doesn't get you anywhere.:rolling_eyes:
NCN, Well said, totally agree with that. I know some people have trouble with stress and worry, I kicked mine in to touch. Although I now appear to have an anger problem....can't be perfect none of us can we.
Tonight for the first time ever, I lost my temper, and threw a plate full of sandwiches at a cupboard door. I have up until tonight been fairly in control, Julie my wife is the one that struggles with my/our PD and often gets angry with me, well she did tonight, and I reacted with the same. I think we both are now in shock, and I feel awful, and ashamed.

Bos aka Phil
Hi Alij

Don't worry. Be happy!:grin:

Consider taking up Tai Chi. It worked wonders for me. Its like moving meditation. It relaxes you, calms you and is a gentle form of exercise.

We all worry at times. An uncertain future will do that to you.The trick is to live in the here and now and not worry about the past or the future. Hang in there. Thats all the rest of us are doing.

Kind thoughts,
Tootsie
Dead right toots,

Live for the moment, no point worrying, what will be will be.

What difference does it make? I am a firm believer in fate and no matter what we do our lives are already planned for us.

Got to go, o/h is ill, i'm cooking dinner.

Take care

Jonny