You could be entitled to credit to boost income and meet cost of living challenges

Hello everyone, :wave:t4:

The UK Government is calling on everyone with retired family, friends and loved ones to check in with them and see if they can get extra financial support. Pension Credit is a vital financial boost that can be worth over £3,300 a year, yet it’s estimated that up to £1.7bn of Pension Credit is being left unclaimed.

Pension Credit is designed to help with daily living costs for people over State Pension age and on a low income. However, you do not need to be in receipt of State Pension to receive Pension Credit. And you can still claim, even if you own your own home or have some savings or a pension.

Pension Credit tops up a person’s overall income to a minimum of £182.60 per week for single pensioners and to £278.70 for couples.

The online Pension Credit calculator is also on hand to help pensioners check if they’re likely to be eligible and get an estimate of what they may receive. Pension Credit applications can be made online, by phone or by post.

Thanks in advance! :blue_heart:

1 Like

@Reah, I have followed the link and all I get is,

Shaping Future Support - Parkinson’s UK survey

Survey Closed

This survey is currently closed.

Same here, survey closed. Hope it gets put back up as I feel this is so so important

Hi @newdidit and @jps1926,

Thanks for pointing this out. I actually made a mistake and posted an old survey :see_no_evil:

Please re-read the text above above and do let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Reah

1 Like

Hi!

Dealing with ever-growing expenses can be a real challenge, so it’s fantastic to see this discussion around potential solutions. I’ve been down that road too, and let me tell you, finding ways to boost your income and manage those costs is a game-changer. Kudos to you for spreading awareness and helping us all out!

1 Like

In some situations of financial difficulty, credit is practically the only way out. When I faced such a situation, I turned to https://credithubcapital.sg/ for help. It is very important to find a good financial service provider.