A happy place a smiley face

Yes Sheila I had emergency surgery but all good on the path of recovery.

Have a brilliant holiday x

Hi Babswood, that is really good news, so pleased for you, and bet you’re glad it is all going well. You take care and speak to you later - sheffy xx

Aye daffy
Hope all is well with you and family not forgetting dogs cherry will know your every move by now I bet . All is well here buddies a smart cookie now he knows what I am going to do before I do ! , you will be like the bees enjoying summer I know I am just at a much slower pace than I used to bloody PD . Still we are above ground and that’s more than some , I spend a lot of time in my workshop nowadays my man cave ha ha !! Making things out of wood mainly sawdust ha ha but it’s good fun , we just do what we can eh . I don’t really come on here very often at all so if you don’t hear from us for another year or so it’s just am never around the forum so all the best for now Ruth tooraloo am gone xx

Hi Sheila

Wondering why we are not hearing much from you.?

Hope this finds you as well as can be expected.

We are missing you Sheila.!!!

1 Like

Who won the football then :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

😎

Just passing ,through thought I’d give you a wave hope your all well , give a shout around Xmas .
Tooraloo all am gone xx

Happy Christmas

Hi Ian,
Good to hear from you. I don’t get on here much these days either. Dogs both ok, although 11year old Merlin is much slower now. Neither like this heat - nor do I!
Bees a bit of a disaster. Harvested 35lb honey in spring, very tasty and satisfying but it’s been down hill all the way since then. Still all the books say your first year bee keeping is easy and that then everything goes wrong - and it has! s*ds law I think it’s called. Anyway I’m not giving up. Unfortunately my mentor has also been diagnosed with PD. I thought last year that he looked how I felt, if you know what I mean. Life’s full of surprises, not all of them good. Take care Ruth x

1 Like

Aye aye chuckles.
Cat says hello there , buddy is a year and a half old now where does time go ? Not to worry all is well as long as we keep taking the tablets ha ha that’s life . Bloody cold here now but we had a smashing summer . Take it easy Sheila if your ever up to the highlands call in by .
[personal details removed by moderator]
All the best tooraloo am gone xx

Aye aye folks it’s the time of year I just came on to wish all a good cheer
And to take look back at all we have done a real year of changes and lots of good fun
O now we all adjust as things progress try to keep cool it’s not good to stress
It’s family time good food and laughter best form of. Med that’s what we’r after
A good get together then at the new year prrty again with fine wine and beers
So moderators and members as well have a great festive and look after yourselves
Well that is all so good health and good luck as for the PD please don’t give a …
Maybe next year I will call on you so just for just now I will say Tooraloo
Ha ha !! All the best
Lord o the highlands :beers: :sunglasses: :beers:

Hi lord of the highlands, just to say I like your poem Ian.All the best to you and Catriona,hope your doing away ok.
Remember me Bluebell,!,

Hi Ian, all the best to you and Catriona and the rest of your lovely family, have a great Christmas and a lively Hogmanay! All the best for 2019, go for it!! xx

Good god what cobwebs in here . Is there anybody home .
Well looks like I will have to spring clean this place
Tooraloo for now
Lord of the highlands

Well all tidy on this page now and no visitors . It’s all so peaceful wait who’s that posting ?? Don’t be shy come in and give us your news :smiley:

Hi there Ian, hoots man what yer bin up tay? Hope yer feelin gude ma friend! Nice ta hear from yea!
Everyone are all over the place on different posts, Babs gets on the insomnia post quite a bit, I only contribute every so often to a couple of posts now. How you running, stuffing enough meds down you? I’m coping quite well under the circumstances.
We are looking to travel up to Scotland again in the summer but not decided where yet, Brian would like to see the Falkirk wheel, is it worth a visit do you think?

All the best - sheffy xx

Aye aye chuckles
Good heavens I was beginning to think everyone was dead me tidying up and no visitors ha ha !! Aye the folks from Falkirk don’t think much of the wheel but it’s some thing to see , if you come another couple of hours up the road you could visit Lord o the haggis , as for myself am doing fine as is my wife ( she said hello ) . Never a dull moment here in the highlands just bothered with bad ice on the ground just now . Buddys the only one that can handle walking on the ice , well I’ve set the table on this thread let’s see if anyone comes to visit . You say your doing fine that’s good news . I had an auntie die today we weren’t that close really she stayed a bit to far to visit aw well soldier on eh , we on the other hand will do a lot of damage yet. Take care Sheila thanks for visit Tooraloo chuckles xx