A happy place a smiley face

Yoel won't be back  defiantly not . Truth be told too ma my strange folk going about for his likening , I am no saying any more or I will go off on one what with being a red head ( when I had hair )  , the drugs aren't working too well on me but I rattle on , how about you ? 

Ever feel like your the only one on this plannet when we come. On here ? 

went through a bad patch with ropinerole mate, so nuero got me off them as quick as he could, i were shaking like a good thing for awhile but settled down a bit now, walking aint so good but i can still make it to the bar and back. (if DWP are reading this) thats approx 6ft each direction.lol

Just tried to post and lost it again, will post tomozz!

Damn DWP!

How often do they call you in if they want me in they better be quick or am not gonna make it it's nearly last orders !!

Aye Sheila   DWP. Done with posting  ! 

Ive been on incapacity (now ESA ) for 17 yrs and this will be 4th time they summonsed me, I told them it will be a miracle to get me back to work so they must have Dr Christ working for them.

They must think we enjoy living on effin benefits

I would like to see them live on it eh !  Greedy tards it wouldn't keep me on cigarettes when I was waiting for Sheila's grandchild to be born  mind you I was knee deep in fag ends 

As long you enjoy what you do, if we cant have our pleasures in life we may aswell not be here. Think we have to remember is we worked hard when we could and we deserve to be looked after by our government better than we are.

I want to work just don't find me a job ha ha !! Well that's what I tell catriona anyway , she always finds me jobs then if I try to do them she says stop just go and sit down I can't win 

Hey Your spot on that's where we went wrong working if you never had you would be treated better no joke 

pastmy bedtime mate......will catch up with you soon and hopefully have a good chat.

goodnight take care

Smoggy

Right smoggy am done catch you later here before I go see if you can spend your Beniifets in two shops if you can tell me your secret please , I'll say goodnight now tooraloo 

Hiya IAN & SMOGGY!

How's yers doin, after your bits of moan about the DWP.

I've just had to complete an awards review for PIP. They want to know if there is anything different that's happened since I first applied so I've sent them a folder. Lots to report.

First of all, the cough I have had now for nearly eighteen months affecting my voice (no better)

Next the two TIA's (mini strokes) I have had

Next the deterioration of my walking

See what they come back with!!

Still on the home brew Smoggy? Brian used to love it when he had a go at making It and I used to make homemade wine, right pair of pi--y ars-- we were, but my brother used to make better wine than me, but it was good while it lasted.

I see you gave up on your treadmill Ian, is that for good or waiting for winter to come round again so you can take Buddy on there with you? 

Footy on tonite, leicester v liverpool. Peace and quiet on my own, Brian listening to it on radio upstairs, had a chance to go and watch it on telly at sons house, but could't be bothered, anyway they never win when he goes over there! He went fishing today, but not very good, they were'nt biting he said, would'nt care they get well fed sweetcorn, spam (flavoured), maggots etc., better fed than me!! So we'll see how the footy fares tonite as to whether  his mood gets any better

Chuckles

Hi Idj

I got lost a bit. Then had a bit of a wobble - along the "oh poor me" lines. But I gave myself stern talking to and I'm ok now.

Trouble is how do you explain how it feels to your OH, however understanding they are, especially as PD symptoms can be so changeable. Rough one hour and not so bad half a day later? 

That picture of buddy looks cute. Cherry is doing really well thanks 14 weeks now. Much stronger willed than Merlin, so a bit more of a challenge but we'll get there.

My bee mentor visited and thinks my bees are doing well. He knows about my PD and doesn't see it as a problem, which is really nice. He's been  keeping bees for 40+ years, so there's not much he doesn't know about them

Hi Ian

Sorry so slow to respond.

Hope this thread stays good humoured and nobody ruins it!

Had my plaster cast removed on Friday, a great relief. Also have had OT home assessment at last, and they have installed a rail by the bath and a bed rail.

My consultant referred me for speech therapy as my voice had become quieter and rather monotone. This is two sessions a week for three weeks, with daily practices at home, working on increasing volume,  like LSVT LOUD. I am now half way through it. Takes up any spare time and energy, but worth doing.

Great news about Buddy and the bike. Sorry to read that your walking is not good. Mine is bad too! Don't think much will help me medicine-wise, but we are going to Italy in three weeks time, to the European Parkinson Therapy Centre which uses intensive exercise to improve walking, and gets very good reviews on here. Even if it doesn't help, it should still be a nice autumn holiday.

More another time.     S

Hello Anne29

hope the exercise bike is going well. I have only just got back on my indoor bike, now my plaster cast is off after my wrist fracture. Trying it out to see if I can cycle for real. Answer, not yet, too painful when turning and leaning on it. May try going on our tandem in couple of weeks, where I can mainly hold on with one hand!  

All the best, S

Aye aye Sheila 

yes smoggy and I sort out everything on here we are two that know everything about nothing at all ha ha !! Seriously though it's a joke all this medicals we never missed a day till we got this problems if we could  work we would , that's a fair list you have wrong with you eh . So there's no sweetcorn or spam left in your Cubord you don't even have fish !! Am sure you can find a wheatabex or something , take care chuckles xxa

aye aye daffy 

hope your doing better now it does us no good to have a wobble as nothing changes , I can't even explain things to the neuro so don't worry about trying to tell the husband too much .  Sounds like cherry is keeping you on your toes that's good stops you thinking too much , they grow so fast buddy seems to look a bit bigger every day . Aye the bees sounds like your going well with them and it's good someone is learning you what to do to keep them . I have a massive wasps nest in my shed and I don't have the heart to destroy it but catriona tells me I will when I get stung but AV not been stung yet they don't seem so active now . Good to hear from you daffy take care xx 

Aye aye supa 

well bet your glad to get that horrible cast off but it will be a bit stiff for a while I bet , never mind your on the Mend just a pity we can't say the same about this PD  but listen to you lucky wee devil off abroad fair play to you I hope it does some good but it will be a smashing holiday too , where is poor edd going ? Am moaning about walking as usual ha ha !! ,  hope your voice keeps up as every woman needs a good voice for saying do you have these in a size five ect ect ha ha !! Look after yourself and edd tooraloo  xx 

Hi Ian

Ed goes to his favourite holiday home, to stay with three Doggy friends, for a week.! Then for the last weekend he goes to stay with his first puppy carer, absolute bliss for him all round.

No qualms about him at all, but beginning to get jittery about how I will cope on new place. Today went with my daughter into town, wished i hadn't, froze every few steps on walk back to car. Took me ages, felt exhausted, scary.  Never been that bad before.

Have booked wheelchair assistance at airport, but think I will need it at hotel!

S