A happy place a smiley face

Aye supa 

great news for edd am sure he will be just fine still it must make them wonder I suppose the dogs are a part of our lives but we are all of theirs , I know what you mean about the town I tried so hard to get out of a big store fighting for every step sweating and exuasted by the time I got to the car it's mental how tired it makes you , wait for it I have a new way of dealing with the town it's a scooter and it works !! I get some funny looks but who cares , only thing when I got it the handlebars were too small so I made wider ones for it as the small bars my hands were too close together but with the wider ones it works !! And it folds up really small . Another one of my hair brain ideas my PD nurse thought it was a great idea , you will be fine supa don't panic use the wheelchair from the word go on holiday DONT STRESS xx

big grinhope it all goes well 

Goodnight all 

Hi pal hows you?

not heard from you in a while.

Hope all well with you x x x 

Hi Gg.  

hope you ddnt go to Ayr today see it was abandoned.

Its good to hear from old friends again hope we can keep it this way with no idiots on board

Aye aye Barbra come in come in I would offer you a beer but smoggy drank it all !!  How's you I will post later on as am no great at the moment. Xx

Hi Supa,

Thanks for asking,not been on it much,was at my yearly appointment yesterday,have to get physio, so will ask her for advice 're bike.I am also finding walking more difficult. 

I hope you get on well at the European Therapy Centre and hope you will post again after you have been there.

Cheers Anne 

Hi Ian, 

Good for you getting a scooter,and for adapting it to suit  you.I bet you get on great with it and don't bother about funny looks.I am waiting for a visit from the physio so will see what she says re the exercise bike,sometimes I think I should have gone for a scooter !

Cheers Anne 

Aye aye Anne 

aye if you try someone else's scooter first , don't get one unless it has brakes and good wheels as some of them have small hard wheels and if you hit a wee stone with hard ,wheels you will end up in a heap on the ground , I was going through the Victorian market at Inverness and a smart Alec shouted how many miles do you get tor the gallon ? I never broke my stride just shouted two pints a mile ha ha !! He just laughed and shook his head. You got to be ready with this PD ha ha . good to hear from you Anne  take care bluebell  xx 

Aye aye Barbra 

couldnt post much earlier I was lifting logs. Out the back and when  I came in I was shaking like a leaf it took me about two hours to settle down !  How's the big man ? And you yourself how's the PD going . Nice place here eh some familiar faces and comedians ha ha !! Well it's an awfull thing if we canna have a laugh . Geese a shout now and then it's good for moral tooraloo the noo , mon the tartan terror  xx

Hi ian Smoggy , Sheila

Good to have all the old crowd back.Where have you been.?

I start my LSVT speach therapy course in November.

Ian have tried a few times to talk to you on the you no what ! ! ! . Hope all ok.Smoggy next racing December at Kelso.

well its bye from me for now speak soon. X x x 

Speak then smoggy never mind looking at tomorrow's horse.race planning your next bet  , 

Aw well wake up then stop sleeping in that chair go to your bed smoggy  !! 

Logosol farmers and still ms391     

On u tube is what I am up to these days take a look 

Hi again Ian

Scooter sounds good idea.  Funny looks are nothing, get them anyway when I stop dead in doorways!
Is it a leg push type or battery powered?  Saw a lady recently whizzing along on a powered scooter, with a child standing on it too!  Need to find somebody with one to try out.  Pity you are at other end of the country!

S

Hi Glasgow Girl

Will be interested to hear how  your LSVT Loud goes.  I am two thirds of way through a loud speech therapy course based on it. Really beneficial. Hoping to be referred on for LSVT Loud afterwards. Don't think it will be soon or near me!!

S

Aye X a aye supa

yes  the scooter Can fairly get you about town I did three streets and inside the Victorian market in Inverness pretty impossible on foot , pushing with my leg it's strange as when no weight on the lleg it will work . You can get away with a scooter inside but not a bike as you need too much speed with a bike . Only thing is the handle bars on scooters are too small as when the hands start shaking you wobble . But when I made the new handle bars  a bit wider then it's okay shaking  you will see what I mean when you get on one good luck sunflower xx

Goodnight all big grin

Hi Ian,

Scooter idea sounds great. I'll keep it in mind. My walking's ok at the moment,wouldn't mind a pair of hands that worked properly and accurately though.

Well,  supposed to be going to Cornwall for a break in the morning, but started with a cold yesterday (thursday, can't remember last time I bloody had one, sods law!) now I've got a cough on top of a cough so feeling a bit rough (and down). hubby still wants to go, but having to travel all the way coughing, and stopping for a pee, I don't think so! Not not cup of tea, rather stay at home and suffer, not that I'm a humbug!

Oh woe is meee, not so chuckling!

Aye aye Sheila 

be brave the change will do you good you can snooze on the way there just ,  don't drink too much tea you won't need to pea . A wee bit poetry there ha ha , ah I know it's not funny though but if Brian was looking forward to it Have a go you never know you might feel alright when you do . Well am glad we sorted that out eh !  I am wrestling logs and PD and both the logs and PD are winning am just no as fit as I once was , but am still a handsome devil ha ha ha ha !!!! Tooraloo chuckles ( no comments on that please ) xx