Battle briefing

Cpl Twinks,

This is a forum for pd folks and no one has the right or authority to stop anyone posting rubbish on this thread.  

Pokermid is more than welcome as he probably guessed, we invited him, he toyed with the idea we toyed back, so relax twinkle toes. 

As you are already aware us troops take no notice of those in high command.

Sgt TH

POKERMID , OH POKERMID  WHERE ARE YOU !!

Cpl. Twinks reporting.........been shot accidentally, by own side.......death imminent........byeeeee.

Since Jules 77 started this thread and was unable to continue it has not been the same, that's for sure.

I do not think for one moment Jules  will be saddened by the thread going to rat poo, but rather take it as  a compliment.

Everyone has their own battles to fight and at times there is no energy left to fight  someone else's. Best of Luck to former troops and the only man standing JP.  

Hey Gary B #219 i'll name that tune in 2 - Paul Oakenfold - Starry Eyed Surprise. Anything worth watching on the TV tonight.

Sorry about the shot but this PD even causes double vision. I could be an American soldier.

Hey TH we tried for Jules which best we can do. 225 posts and some good advice shared and a few laughs, not bad going. Hope to see you around Sarge.

Sgt JP

This was a self promoting production by 'Ray of Sunshine' Theatre. wink

Pokermid,  this thread was started by a lovely kind elderly gentleman.  The people that contributed to this thread did so to entertain and support each other.  If anyone got a 'high' from doing so, surely that's ok.?

Self promoting?  this is a Parkinsons UK forum not the BBC , there is nothing to compete for.  6 people 'liked' battlebriefing so I don't think thread ratings was a serious concern.

It is a great shame that you chose to post such a negative comment, If you should find something on your shoulder will you please return it to the chip shop.  

and it's "Little Ray of Sunshine" Theatre, Darling.

I was referring to your self-promoting through the ranks. You'd have made better progress in Dads Army as 'Pike'! And I'm really surprised you didn't award yourself a Field Marshall commission. You could have stripped the chips off your own shoulders and replaced them with FM Epaulettes. Obviously you like to hand out the jokes but can't receive them very well! lolwink

I have read your explanation and personally feel as you originally referred to self promoting in the context of a theatre , I find it fascinating that you now suggest  that your comment related to self promotion in the ' Army.'  

Should you be bored and wish to read the posts on this thread you will see that no one promoted themselves.

I can only conclude, as there was no self promotion in terms of rank on this thread and that your original post was written in the context of a "Ray of Sunshine" theatre that your explanation is not valid.

The issue of not taking a joke is also not valid , one assumes a joke had to exist in the first place.

Apologies.....smiley face, smiley face 

Are you getting confused? You have posted as TeeHee on post #230 but answered as though you were MrJohnnyParky! You're a fraud! One person with two identities!

It must be the meds.............smiley face, smiley face

I declare me sorry TeeHee the winner.

Well, folks, sorry I've not been in touch. Wifi failure. Sorry to hear that government defence spending cuts has caused the demise of the regiment. Obviously, it's more important that we have aircraft carriers with no aeroplanes, and Trident missiles controlled from America all parked across the water and down the road from my abode.evil

if anybody needs me, you'll find me at the business end of a bottle of 20 year old Tobermory. razz

I was sticking up for my mate JP , by pretending to be his lawyer. smiley, face , smiley face 

Lovely to hear from you a poĺite post is always  welcome.  Happy whisky drinking .

Give me a glass of Glenmorangie anytime,   not keen on any whisky too strong on peat .  Tend to go for sweeter ones, cannot remember name but one of Jura range?  

Good night All

FOCUS.    

Help me out idj, focus  ?