Battle briefing

Sgt TH I have to retire from the forum this evening has my few working brains have clocked out after the heavy shift today with Father preach-a-lot. it's been fun and thank you for promotion to Sgt and hope it doesn't include shift work now 2 of us. 

Also Sgt (I have wrote this in brackets so only we can read it. I think The Pokermid is showing signs of advanced curiosity of this thread by posting here. We need to do this Top cat style so leave it to me ok) we may have some one else who showing potential to join so see if you can encourage him (leaving it to me is me leaving it to you otherwise leaving it to me would really mean leaving it you). Good luck Sarge

Sgt JP

JP

No wonder you keep the humour going as you are the man with two brains (I will be subtle in recruiting pokermid and take great care top cat over)

POKERMID  ARE YOU JOINING UP, OR WOT .?

JP

No wonder you keep the humour going as you are the man with two brains (I will be subtle in recruiting pokermid and take great care top cat over)

POKERMID  ARE YOU JOINING UP, OR WOT .?

Oop's

Is either working at full capacity though and please be a bit more discreet with me big grin

Discreet my dearest comrade, you are a man, not a panty liner.mr green

Let me just confirm. Breath in, look, by joves your right but still keeping the panties

both brains on fire !

Good job Jules is not listening 

Or reading !  Twinks still in barmy army, having compassionate leave.

Have to dash, microwave has just pinged. Hot chocolate about to be introduced to a slug of whisky, feet up then relax......

Lol and catch ya later

Ray of Sunshine, Merve, Renaissance, HullVictim and many more could join up and mould into the same personna eh?eek A platoon of soldiers for you!

Not getting a clear message from your emoji. Yes, no, perhaps, not sure, could be persuaded,, don't bother me again?

Look Pokermid,  to be honest and brutal we lack a sarcastic element  to the unit, a  soldier of fortune an odd ball rather than a team player, are you in or out?

Of course you could post occasionally, but that would be the TA.

oh so we can be moulded then

lol of course TH

It is with deep regret that I have to inform   Pokermid , that higher command have reviewed your application statement.

The panel thank you for comments, but on this occasion the offer of enrolment has been withdrawn.

The decision upheld by the panel noted a severe lack of interest on your part.

We wish you well in the future, and look forward to reading your posts on other threads.

Kind Regards  

Ohhh my! crycry

I'm still on compassionate leave, but would just like to say that I think PokerMid would make a good new recruit. (Wanted to put an exclamation mark, but have been banned). My reason for saying this is because he seems a man of great intelligence and knowledge. The medication he's on does not seem to be working and he would make a good spy......stealing alternative methods of fighting, from the enemy. He could disguise himself as an aly and infiltrate the opposition. Failing that, he would certainly keep us entertained with his poetry. So either as a spy or entertainment officer, my vote is to allow him in.

Sorry.....have to go now......compassion needed.

Cpl. Twinks.