Bladder issues

Hi there, I am experiencing the most incredible pain and discomfort in my bladder, as if my insides are falling out. It was so bad that I have just spent a week in hospital in urology. I had MR scans which showed that everything is fine and that it must be neurological. Has anyone else experienced this? I saw my Consultant yesterday and he is going to use the PK watch and up my pramipexole. Xxx

1 Like

Hello everyone? Any help? Xx

Hi @Hilly,

Really sorry to hear that youā€™ve been experiencing bladder issues. Sadly, this is a rather common problem for those with Parkinsonā€™s and there has been many conversations on this topic before on the forum - you may find it useful to explore and comment on some of the threads that Iā€™ve listed below:

Iā€™d also encourage you to read the ā€˜bladder and bowel problemsā€™ on the Parkinsonā€™s UK website for information on treatments and products that can help you with the pain and discomfort that youā€™ve been experiencing. Lastly, we have an incredible helpline service with a team of advisers that would be happy to provide you with more support on this so please give us a call on 0808 800 0303 or email us at [email protected].

I hope you find this informations useful.

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi
I have just spent a month from hell. It started with feeling my bladder wanted to be emptied every 5mins even when it got rid of a teaspoon this frequency is day and night so it ensures that i have no hope of getting a decent amount of sleep. I have just finished my 3rd lot of anti biotic. I am ringing the GP this afternoon but dont hold out any hope. Is possible that it is due to medicatation and in particul[quote=ā€œHilly, post:1, topic:24460, full:trueā€]
Hi there, I am experiencing the most incredible pain and discomfort in my bladder, as if my insides are falling out. It was so bad that I have just spent a week in hospital in urology. I had MR scans which showed that everything is fine and that it must be neurological. Has anyone else experienced this? I saw my Consultant yesterday and he is going to use the PK watch and up my pramipexole. Xxx
[/quote]

Hi, I will let you know how I get on, cannot believe the pain and I also am up every hour in the night when I pass the tiniest pee. I am presently on pramipexole.52mg a good am adding .26mg. Watch arriving this week so will let Consultant know my on and off periods. Other thing that is happening is that my leg feels like

Like a ton weight and canā€™t walk properly xxx

Yes really bad was in so much distress constantly running to toilet couldnā€™t go out the door. I am also up and down to toilet all nigh long

It started with feeling my bladder wanted to be emptied every 5mins even when it got rid of a teaspoon this frequency is day and night so it ensures that i have no hope of getting a decent amount of sleep. I have just finished my 3rd lot of anti biotic.

This works really well for us, thank you!

have you ever had psa blood test rich

Work Or not ?