Bladder issues

Hi there, I am experiencing the most incredible pain and discomfort in my bladder, as if my insides are falling out. It was so bad that I have just spent a week in hospital in urology. I had MR scans which showed that everything is fine and that it must be neurological. Has anyone else experienced this? I saw my Consultant yesterday and he is going to use the PK watch and up my pramipexole. Xxx

1 Like

Hello everyone? Any help? Xx

Hi @Hilly,

Really sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing bladder issues. Sadly, this is a rather common problem for those with Parkinson’s and there has been many conversations on this topic before on the forum - you may find it useful to explore and comment on some of the threads that I’ve listed below:

I’d also encourage you to read the ‘bladder and bowel problems’ on the Parkinson’s UK website for information on treatments and products that can help you with the pain and discomfort that you’ve been experiencing. Lastly, we have an incredible helpline service with a team of advisers that would be happy to provide you with more support on this so please give us a call on 0808 800 0303 or email us at [email protected].

I hope you find this informations useful.

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi
I have just spent a month from hell. It started with feeling my bladder wanted to be emptied every 5mins even when it got rid of a teaspoon this frequency is day and night so it ensures that i have no hope of getting a decent amount of sleep. I have just finished my 3rd lot of anti biotic. I am ringing the GP this afternoon but dont hold out any hope. Is possible that it is due to medicatation and in particul[quote=“Hilly, post:1, topic:24460, full:true”]
Hi there, I am experiencing the most incredible pain and discomfort in my bladder, as if my insides are falling out. It was so bad that I have just spent a week in hospital in urology. I had MR scans which showed that everything is fine and that it must be neurological. Has anyone else experienced this? I saw my Consultant yesterday and he is going to use the PK watch and up my pramipexole. Xxx
[/quote]

Hi, I will let you know how I get on, cannot believe the pain and I also am up every hour in the night when I pass the tiniest pee. I am presently on pramipexole.52mg a good am adding .26mg. Watch arriving this week so will let Consultant know my on and off periods. Other thing that is happening is that my leg feels like

Like a ton weight and can’t walk properly xxx

Yes really bad was in so much distress constantly running to toilet couldn’t go out the door. I am also up and down to toilet all nigh long

It started with feeling my bladder wanted to be emptied every 5mins even when it got rid of a teaspoon this frequency is day and night so it ensures that i have no hope of getting a decent amount of sleep. I have just finished my 3rd lot of anti biotic.

This works really well for us, thank you!

have you ever had psa blood test rich

Work Or not ?