CBD oil

I been diagnosed with Parkinson’s 5 years ago.
I have problems with balance, fall & foot freezing together with reduced volume and clarity of words.

Thinking about trying CBD oil .
Wondering if anybody else had given it a go, and what benefits they may have got from taking it

Hi jbmad quite a few of us use it it does, not work for everyone all I would say is check with the pd nurse or gp as regards other meds. I get mine from Holland and barret if you go ahead I would be interested to know how you get on good luck
Pete

I wouldn’t describe it as the Holy Grail, but it has certainly helped with my sleeping.
Which I believe has greatly improved my management of my PD.
Hubby

Currently trying CBD oIl to control tremors but unimpressed

I found CBD helps with sleep and stiffness, I don’t have tremor, but I do get tremor with CBD, it also makes me sweat like crazy.

I have been using CBD oil for about 2 weeks i think it affected my Stalevo medication and its caused my symptoms to increase couldn’t sleep and excessive sweating even anxiety increased so have given up taking orally and use in massage oils

I feel much better and muscle stiffness gone so try it this way before taking it internally as i reckon it fights the medication in some people.