We all know how important a healthy diet is and this can be particularly important in Parkinson’s.
I am currently updating our booklet, Diet and Parkinson’s, and I am looking for people to share their experiences of diet challenges (and triumphs!). So if you are happy to be quoted in the booklet, let me know about your experiences of:
• maintaining a healthy weight
• constipation and bowel problems
• eating and swallowing difficulties
• diet and your medication
• using vitamin and mineral supplements
• using adapted utensils for eating and drinking
You can post below or send me a direct message.