Duodopa - NHS says no

Hello bcingu

I  know that feeling my friend, it suddenly turns and bites when you least expect it , its a pig of a illness and reading your story is like reading my own, you also have a caring dedicated wife and that is priceless. How did your operation go I had a bit of a rough time but it was worth it in the end but as you say BLACKHEART toys with you lets you drop your guard allows a little self esteem to return I will have 1 to 3 days of relief then it gives you a reminder that it can still hurt and I should not get over confident, but at least the Ddpa gives some wellcome respite, I  will go now as I feel your discomfort.

Kindest Regards          Fed

6 am.  Off dystonia. Quickly take 125mg Madopar and connect pump. I keep a gel in a small cool box by the bed. 6.30 lying semi rigid in bed I switch pump on. Morning dose 3.  7.40 BLISS I'm up, moving freely and ready to conquer the world. What a great feeling!

Same here mate, its like being reborn, when you think about it, its a drug induced high, people pay a lot of money to feel as good as this, I am off to the cafe in the village on my pocket rocket, have you got one, their great and once your used to tthem,, great fun. I sometimes feel sad, I had licences and or caegories on my licences enabling me to operate Excavators up to 45-50 tons, Artic Dumptrucks 40-50 tons six classes of smaller Excavators from 7 ton up to 28 ton,Trucks (road)   to  40 ton with restrictions also loading shovels tracked and tyred, and now all I have is   MOLLY, but at least she lets me ride her all day (am I allowed to say that), I am after a all tterrain buggy, wil let you know how it goes.

Enjoy your day bc   FED

Turnip my friend, you are not wrong in your assessment of life!  I guess what I'm saying is this. Having been in the most frightening place, thrashing around at 3 in the morning for an hour and a half unable to swallow my own saliva, struggling to breath, dripping with sweat, physically and mentally exhausted, my entire body irigid with dystonia I have a slightly different view to that of the pharmaceutical fat cats. In an ideal world we would love all & serve all but in reality the love of money is a root of many evils. Incidentally, having posted the Duodopa ingredients, are you interested in a bootleg operation? I have a shed, various funnels and pipes and a 1930's American hotrod! 

Morning Mr Fed

Yes I do have a scooter. A rather special one that I built myself. I used it a lot of the time before Duodopa but not since, so it's gathering dust in the garage. At one stage I was in the process of building a 4 wheel drive all terrain buggy. I met a guy at Goodwood Festival Of Speed who was considering putting up the money but it never came to fruition. Typical of me unfortunately but that's another story!  Hope the weathers good where you are, jump on Molly and give her a thrashing wink

Never a truer word said.

it seems to me Dr Harold Shipman is not only alive and well but raking it in as an adviser to the government on matters of pensions, welfare, the disabled and NHS. 

Its little wonder we are held to ransom. We, well our elected leaders in days gone by, ditched nationalised research and development. Then we, well our elected leaders of yester-yore, invested everyone's pension in the private pharmaceuticals. To top it all, we, well ..., allowed all these loopholes in the tax laws to allow those and such as those to perform grotesque, immoral, perfectly legal, banking sector-esque manoeuvres. you and I have the balliefs onto us, or jailed, fined squillions ... I could go on ... I' rationing my levadopa, and my use of the letter 'M' apparently. 

{DING DONG} 

ECK: "funny i dont have a bell"

Dr HAROLD SHIPMAN: "my name is Dr 'arold shipman"

ECK: {strangulated gargle}

the end

oh hhat was the thing I wanted to say. 100+ billion sp/ukp on trident, 40-70 billion sp/ukp on a train set, add on the carriers, close the tax loopholes, relax copyright on health and we should have enough duo dopa for the 300 or so souls who need it. 

{clooses out to rapturous applause ringing in his ears, his heart fair pumping with pride ...}

frown

I thought He was deaded courtesy of Major Bloodnock and his shot gun assisted by, Bluebottle

you deaded me you dirty rotten swine ////? sounds off  of  Neddy Seagoon galloping off with his coconut  horse,, they were the days no mobiles laptops ,colour teles, no one locked there doors must of made burgling a lot easier, also if you got ill ,,,you either lived or died, none of these newfangled Aunty Bioticks,your immune sytem coped , or you made a one way journey to the afterlife,too many humans on our planet now, nature will deal with the problem,  soonner than  we think.

Happy of the NEwest Year                      FED

w

Whas he a doctor who worked on a ship??? originally and how did he murder 20000 old folks before the penny hatched the chickens,crossing the road

Dear Fed,

peoples immune system worked cod they made their own entertainment, and still had enough for a taxi home a bag of chippings!

not these days, it's who you know; the colour of your school tie; (it's getting late)

and a happy new year to all my friends, yes both of you.

I think he orhanised for a sharp frost on consecutive winters, he was , without doubt, the commensurate bar steward. So I think a ship was involved! Yes! The punk crossed the road cos the chicken was nailed to his back. 

cool

I am not going to say by Eck Eck,as I imagine you will have encountered , by Eck Eck on a number of occasions,so from now no more Eck Eck   (Eck), Imust congratulate you  on winning the world  famous LOOK LIKE ROBERT REDFORD  LOOKALIKE Competition, its uncanny, in a dark room with  no moon and wearing a blindfold I would have been shocked ,you must be his long lost twin surely, If you have read any of my posts where I have mentioned my Grans cures for various ailments  INCLUDING THE MOST SERIOUS WHICH IS OF COURSE DEATH, her cousin thrice removed  owed her £3 12 6p for fifteen ducks, this was back in the 30s, Gran did not like him and had a doll in which she stuck pins, ALEDGEDLY  while calling his name, now this was a time when there was only two cars in Northumberland and very wealthy Solicitor, land owner, Estate Agent, Dr , Dentist,, " no no  its true" there were 655 1/2, Gentle folks lived in our  village then, and he wiped out in 2months all the problems associated with oral hygene, he pulled all their teeth out, and he charged them 4pence for the priveledge,,as I was saying this fat useless waste of good air,,as Gran used to call him,owned one of two horseless carriages,in the county,,,there would be more but  I am telling you as was,,and he would fly along the empty lanes at well over 15mph. but that speed was enough to run into Grans cousin at a fair clip and rendered him dead, he also killed five ducks. Now when Gran heard the bang and spotted the cloud of AYLESBURY DUCK feathers, she finished reading the paper,and the crossword and walked along to see what the fuss was,and on seeing dead Eric she knew  she would not see her  £3 12 6,and about Eric calling him all sorts of names, and unfortunately Eric  iwho was pretending death by a miracle recoverd very quickly, grans reputation , well she could raise the dead,, and as a reputation getter, theres non better,  .Half the village thought she was a witch and the others thought she was a old lady who happened along and ended Erics little rouse.  This is a true tale, though all involved are at peace, though if Grans around I DOUBT IT, her  cure for any sort of pain, was  well pain really,, if you had migraine, you placed your thumb on my  grandads anvil,(, he was a blacksmith )and she  hit it with a hammer  migraine cured, thatll be thruppence,  strange but true Eck.

FED  NEWEST YEAR HAPPYALLALONG

Alas poor Eric, I knew him well, horatio.a man of infinite jest. Whether it is nobler ....

billy shakespear 15__ something or other

as for me the only Eric I knew was Eric tiledisfunctiin. Girls used to complain Eric tiledisfunctiin was a bit of a mouthful, or he wasn't   It was one of the two. 

Aye weel, confusedous he say.  "He who dies in debt, wins"

talking of procedures on the nhs,  I recently had a cystoscopy. It didn't reveale anything, but it sorted my gait out.  

I've been liken to a cross between Ken morely and Jennifer Anniston (from top to toe) Jennifer's hair, then it's Ken down to jen's moobs the rest is all Morley. 

Oh I had a question. Does this apply to the scottish NHS  ? I'd hate to write to my MSP only to find I'd gone off All half cocked. A bit like poor Eric. It's impotent to know the facts. 

Confusedous he say "forewarned is forearmed" nothing funny, only had three minut

Having four arms would be handy, but with only one brain it might be confusing,but simple DIY jobs like fitting a new toilet seat the extra limbs would most certainly be helpful and would be a centre of attraction at parties, also would it be allowed  in sport, boxing for instance

FED

Indubitably. 

Lot even an extension as confusedous he say:

"Person with short arms. Has smelly R's"

it was something like that. 

hello chums

back from being lashed to  a coconut tree during a three day typhoon (only 4000 pesos! well worth it! 1/2 price kfc included)

it was the scottish nhs who banned duodopa in the first place - the lazy english pilocks just did ctrl c ctrl v

this drug is now available in the usa called duopa (americans arent used to words with more than 5  letters) which  may bring the price down.

anyway a star-trek type patch will replace the blody thing by 2018.

cheers

hope this is the right thread - its hard to tell sometimes

welcome home turnip

good to be back tho i miss the tropics, i think i will retire in the philippines with a good supply of watermelon juice as a laxative and a white sand beach for the soul. tho i nearly drowned several times. pd and waves are a no-no

Hello T and welcomesmiley

I drowned twice in my early teens, showing off to three young ladies,me and my mates used a rope swing to swing out over the river blyth at plessy woods,and drop 40ft into the deepest part, it was about 30ft deep and I ccould not swim   so I went down but not up, my cousin waited for about 1hr then dived in, he could swim like a swimmer and dragged me out where my projected vomit travelled 10 mtrs,and consisted of every thing I had eaten in the last 3wks plus a couple of stickle backs..,the second drowning was at SEATON SLUICE near my home,again, showing  off, but this time drunk,I consumed two cans of Carlesberg Special brew, and was %100 positive I could fly,and swim, In  fact I could do neither, so jumping from a viewpoint that made those Red Bull divers look like wimps,I hit the water at terminal velocity  luckily I landed on my head and this  enabled me to scrabble,,,yes thats right scrabble, we would gather all the survivors of certain death together and play scrabble,oh what fun we had,how I survived, I really dont know luck I suppose.. Great to have you back safe and sound, they have all those nasty HURRICANETYPHOONSUENARMEES  thingies out there, no sorry thats the UK

Have a great year T       FED