Gender difference

MEN ARE BETTER SHOPPERS THAN WOMEN-THEY ARE MORE LOGICAL AND DO NOT WINDOW SHOP UNECESSIRLY? ANY COMMENTS?
Let the battle commence .:angry:
Let a man loose with a supermarket and he will fill it with everything he fancies without a thought about what the family are going to have for dinner or that the tiolet rolls had run out. !
trolley
It amazes me that most women compare the inadequacies of their own husbands or partners with all men!

Luke
how many men do you know that do the family shopping
if ever dave came with me,i be putting in food he be putting in booze,
My husband does the food shopping, and has done so for years. If I shop for the food I get it wrong because I don't do it very often. It is a skill and it needs practicing like any other skill. As for shopping for other items, my daughter is ace at that, again because she practices. My skill at shopping is finding things on the internet.

AnneG
Hi Steph

How many men do you know? Plenty by the sounds of it!

Luke
What a stupid comment Lukey.
Apologies on behalf of my gender Steph
Hello...an apology!

Now theres a rare occurence!!
men make the mESS:imp:
we leave beds unmade
dity plates in sink
toilet seat up
colths everywhere
coats on floor
AND THANK GOD WE DO FOR YOU LADYS WOULD HAVE NOTHING TO DO
SO NEXT TIME YOU FEEL THE NEED TO MOAN AT US
THINK HOW LUCKEY YOU ARE .THAT THE MESS WE LEAVE
WE LEAVE FOR YOU OTHER WISE LADYS YOULL HAVE NOTHING TO DO
SO YOU SEE WE NEED THANKING REALLY
:laughing:in your dreams
Why do men think women are all the same.I never window shop.If need things its in and out as quick as can.
By way thought bitching and fallouts were for women not men.
Guess equal rights.:rolling_eyes:
I counted one man Lukie as [u]YOU[/u] never said you did any shopping. Thank you big R .
BY THE WAY LUKEY TOLD ME TO SAY THAT HE HAD MY ARM UP MY BACK YOU CAN BLAME HIM:confused::confused::confused:
Sorry, Lukey
OK IT WANST LUKEY ........IT WAS BIG R :rolling_eyes:
EQUAL RIGHTS,DONT MAKE ME LAUGH:laughing: