Gender difference

lukey dont blame us ,it the pigging trolleys they got funny wheels on erm :laughing:mind of there own:smile:and as for driven in the carpark ,well wot can i sayu men r so slow walking a round in a day dream ,gorping at all the toty in there u got ur mind on something else,we have to look out for u ,eyes in the backs of our heads so we dont run u over:laughing:
Also, when asking a women which car she prefers, the answer is normally....Blue or Red or White. They rarely name a make or model!

'What extras would you like dear....a dvd player or a sat nav'?
'You would love a sat nav dear'!

'I was hoping for quadruple vanity mirrors with back lights and fusion dimmers. Maybe even an intergrated make up kit'? 'Oh yes, what about a dispenser containing tights and stockings? Different colours and denia of course'!

When they go into a garage for fuel. Do they ever dream of checking the Oil, Water or Tyre pressures. They might empty the ashtray or buy an air freshener.

Luke
well lukey u not met me lolol,i do all of it ,i might only be little but ino about cars lol:rolling_eyes:
Ok Ali.

Where on a car would you find a catalyst converter and what makes the wheels go around?

Luke
itsin the exhaust,and the engine thegear box the prop shaft and the diff makes the wheels go round ,good enough for u matey :laughing:
Not bad.

I'd have you for a grease monkey. To most women, that would be all gobble-de-gook!

Luke
loli be ur greese monkey lol:smile:

Lukey u r an insecure saddo if u av 2 resort to those same old ignorant sexist cliches.

My missus holds a full Class 1 HGV driving licence and would happily take you on in a 3-point-turn competition in a pair of 40-ton artics.

Fancy your chances?

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:bring it on ,lolbut she have to wear the pink girls ribbon:smile:
No prob. She's only 5ft 1in, and drives with a pink t-shirt and does her lippy at the traffic lights. Gets a few stares! :laughing:
:laughing:same height a me ,we girls togeather
:stuck_out_tongue::smile::astonished::laughing::grin:
Hey, big 'R's

You're the saddo if you cant see the tongue in cheek banter! But then again, you do like to butt that ever elongated hooter of yours into everybody elses business!

Luke
omy god dont u too get on or something:smile:
Very intellectual response Lukey.

I'll take that as a "no" them.

Take it any way you want big 'R's. You usually do!
The ladies did nothing to trigger your anti-female barrage, Lukey. Freud would have had a field day with your attitudes! :laughing:
whose freud
And Pierrepoint with yours!
:laughing: